October mommies

edited August 2011 in October 2011
How many october moms know for sure when you are having your baby? If so when is your induction date and when were you originally due

Comments

• I due the 14th of nov but i will b induced by the 31st. I am so hoping that this guy will decide to come on his own.
  • I have a planned c section the 3rd of oct.
  • My c section is scheduled for oct 14th
  • When r you due
  • Due 10/30 and c section is 10/25@ 7:30 am
  • Due nov2nd scheduled c-section Oct 31st yuck!
  • I'm due on the 31st and I want to get it on early talking bout pain. That aint even a word to me.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'm due the 20th but refuse to be induced. Unless i go to 42 weeks or its a life threatening situation for either of us
  • I totally agree with @Sara102011...after being induced with my first and failing 3 inductions and ending up with an emergency c section...I would rather be over due than rush it..unless medically necessary. It was an awful experience for me.
  • Due the 15th of oct. Doctor said at 38 weeks he will induce if I dont have her before. :)
  • @soon2bmomof2under2 this is my first and medically i can't get an epidural so i feel like if I'm going natural i need to keep everything natural. From what I've seen with my sisters and heard on here from other preglies when you get induced the pain is extremely amplified. No thank you!!
  • Yeah I understand that but I asked cause for some reason I can't carry past 37wks before 32wks without going into labor like I'm only 29,2 and I'm already starting to get more than I can handle which is y they have me doing the 17p shots weekly which is no longer controlling the contractions ahhhh it hurts I get migraines like I'm a die cuz it literally gets to the point where my blood pressure is higher than heaven my neck goes stiff then I have to get a spinal drip plus I CANT BREATHE LITERALLY at times
  • I am due the 7th but baby is big so not sure if they will let me go to due date :/
  • edited August 2011
    @havingnumber4 well you have a good reason to be asking! I sure hope you keep that baby cooking as long as you can and get some relief from your symptoms! Good luck! :)
  • I wish I knew! Due the 21st :)
  • I'm due Oct 24th and doctor said I will have a c section on the 17th if my placenta dose not move, considering its still complete and my doctor keeps saying if he don't come before then
  • Thanks @soon2BMomOf2under2 drs say by me receiving the shots of steroids since 16wks if I was to go in labor he would be ready but I still want to hold on til at least 32wks I just feel like a pill popping animal
  • I'm due Oct 4th... so ready to do this... 48 days to go.
  • Oh wow @everyone praying for you to have a happy safe delivery
  • Oh and for august and september babies to get to steppin
  • Due October 17, I have my third trimester ultrasound Sep 1 to check on things (I guess ;) ). Induction has not been mentioned and the idea does not thrill me unless like @sara102011 I am way overdue or there is another reason for it.
  • Due Oct. 15 and hoping to be induced early. Not scheduled yet though
  • Due Oct 5!! Tryin for a vbac so no induction for me! Seen doc today n all is well! ;)
  • Congrats to you all
  • Due on the 22nd dont feel like I can make it 66 days left uuhhggg but dont want to be induced rather let nature take its course
  • I'm due Oct 20th & I'm trying to go all natural with everything lol so far I'm not getting the epidural lol
  • Im due oct 16 and my dr doesn't allow vbacs and my first was a c section. My dr hasn't said anything yet about another c section, should he have started talking about it yet? Honestly i don't want one. Im not gonna mention it and hope i go into labor before he says something.
  • I'm I'm I'm not sure but can anyone answer