So scared...21 weeks in l&d update #2 update #3

2»

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Thank you ladies! Prayer is what is going to get me through this. Going back to sleeo now.
  • Whooo! That's great news hon!!! I had the exact same thing happen to me at the exact same time- mine was a placental abruption and the bleeding/blood near the uterus causes me to have contractions- I had repeat episodes at 25, 27, and 32 weeks. I am now 33 weeks 1 day and have been in the hospital for weeks on bedrest here but my precious little girl has survived (inside me) 11 more weeks than they expected. You just focus on baking that baby for at least another 4 weeks lol!! (: Even though Magnesium is TORTURE it definitively works miracles! And you can be on it long term, docs don't like that but its better than the baby being born this early, so their is an amazing chance that you will go to at least 28 to 32 weeks--or hell, you could have one strong baby and go full term(: You never know...
    Well congrats on the baby and I hope everything goes smooth from now on, Prayers!!!
  • @Babynewyear2012 awe I'm Sorry! :/ prayers I wish u didn't have to go through that! Its hard not knowing! If u need to talk I'm here! I know there is a baby here at NICU who was born at 21 weeks. Prayers definitely! Keep me updated!
  • @lindseynicole96 Thank you for sharing your story. They can not figure out where the bleeding come from but it stopped for now.

@jess_judeThank you very much....hope your baby boy is doing good.
  • I'm glad you and baby are good. They can never figure out where my beeeding comes from eother. Keep us updated!
  • @lindsaynicole96, are you able to get out of bed to go to the bathroom? I was on bedrest at hospital too but I had a cathter in because I wasnt getting amy sleep from the fliud and mag. I got an infection in my sac so my little boy didnt make it. I was 22 weeks and one day. I am going to bed now so wont be able to respond till morning
  • @jodi102011 I'm so sorry to hear that hon, you must be an incredably strong woman and mother to go through a situation like that. I had a cathter while on the mag but it was taken out after about 6 days. If you ever want to talk, I'm here for you hon. Prayers for you and your family!
  • We are in the same boat! 2cm cervix in the hospital! Irritable uterus!
  • Thank you ladies for all of the thoughts and prayers. I updated at the top.
  • @ll10 haha, i've been in the hospital for 12 days here and 9 days at a bigger hospital before this. All because of the stupid irritability and contractions(Most I don't even feel!!) They are keeping me until I deliver which won't be another 3 weeks minimum :( stupid hospitals! :/ haha
  • Thank you, its been very hard. It is especially hard because 2 friends just had girls and we were pregnant together
  • @babynewyear2012 Glad to hear they have gotten everything under control hun!!!
  • Ahhhh I just saw this! My goodness lady what a scare! I'm sending u lots of prayers and "no baby yet" dust!!! Glad to hear things are ok now. Stay in there & healthy baby Addison!!! :)
  • @jodi102011 so sorry to hear of your hurt, I will pray for strength and healing... sending hugs! >:D<
  • @mrsrocketfield1221 thanks hun....i am still in the hospital but I hope to go home tomorrow.
  • Well let us know how it goes till then! Rest up... extra prayers for u tonight! :)
  • Well let us know how it goes till then! Rest up... extra prayers for u tonight! :)
  • Thank you! @mrsrocketfield1221....it has been a crazy week. My 100 year old grandmother had a stroke on monday night. My son got sick his first week of junior high and I ended up in the hospital...how about adding a prayer for my grandmother in there also. I want her to meet Addi!
  • My goodness that is a crazy week... yuck! I hope your son is feeling better, and I will for sure put in some extra prayers for your grandma... bless her heart! How great it would be for her to meet your little addi. ;;)
  • Good luck mama you and your family are in my prayers