I want to smell random things like...

Im ttc and re-testing on the day af is due this sunday (the 21st), I tested yesterday and got a bfn but I can just feel it. And im getting these really wierd cravings to SMELL THINGS..my niece lives with me and she uses these tampons that have a powered smell to them and I can literally just sit and smell them (still inside the wrapper) call me crazy, I know. It even sounds gross but for some reason they smell sooooo good to me. I usually cant STAND anything with a powder smell, it usually like takes me breath away and I will cough like crazy. This is really wierd to me. Has anyone else want to SMELL something just out of the ordinary?

Comments

• Omg @amab13... I was just telling my husband this morning how much i love pinesol....i cleaned the whole house with it last night...smells so fresh in here :X
  • pinesol lol be careful. and Kristaf22 omg I love any raw dough even without being preggo lol
  • I love the smell of pinesol also but wat ive notice is I love the smell of fresh cut grass lol :)
  • Lol i thought it was just me being weird!! I can't stop smelling flash frebreeze spray and when I'm at work I crave the smell. I even sprayed some on my sleeve the other day .....
  • Me too! I usually use unscented cleaners. But now I love the smell of certain cleaners! I love method brand - clementine smell cleaner. I have considered putting it on my sleeve too!
  • I love gain laundry detergent lol I could smell it all day I have the febreeze with gain and the detergent lol [-X
  • Oops wrong smiley lol I ment :p