ATTENTION ALL PREGLY MOMS WHO...

edited August 2011 in Pregnant
Offered to send me stuff so that I can keep my son I'm AM KEEPING MY SON & my bd/best friend is on board he agrees we can do with help & so do I so if you contacted me about sending baby stuff for my son please know that my babyshower was cancled by my "friends" so I will need yalls help I wouldn't be asking if I could provide everything myself but even with my bds help I'm gunna need y'all i appericate evey single one of y'all for doing this for me without y'all idk what id do <3krystal_ann&jayce bentley(:

Comments

• If u havent yet... U need to get out to ur county building and get on wic and let them know ur situation they can tell u places u can go for help w baby stuff and what not. Good luck to u.
  • Yes, go get help! There are so many resources, contact the WIC office, county building, the hospital... go to the library and search for resources... there are even organizations that provide safe cribs! I wish I knew specifics, but you can do it!
  • Yes, go get help! There are so many resources, contact the WIC office, county building, the hospital... go to the library and search for resources... there are even organizations that provide safe cribs! I wish I knew specifics, but you can do it!
  • Dang phone... :)
  • @mommyof3girls thankx fof your advice its greatly appericated(: ...I have a few pregly moms that are gunna help me out I just wanted them to know all my doubts are gone & I'm fersure keeping my son & that my babyshower was cancled & as for wic its a work in progress I'm gunna get there before my sons born I just have a lot of other stuff to do as well
  • @ashleyz I know I can too(:
  • Sounds good. The sooner u get on wic the better. They give u some foods and milk i believe while u r preg b4 baby even comes.
  • What state do u live in? Here in florida we have an organization called healthy families tht will come out to ur home while ur pregnant & make sure u have everything u need & what u dnt have they try to make sure u get. They also come to u after the baby is born to make sure u & baby are ok & help with any further question/problems you might have. It'd definitely be worth finding out if u have something like.this in ur area.
  • Here in ky we have an organization called AIM that will give you all kinds of free baby stuff. Clothes, diapers, wipes, just about everything u need. The only thing is, you have to start going before the baby is born. With my first son they bought me a crib even.
  • @mommyof3girls I'm working on getting to wic as soon as I can I know its important I just need to get a ride & make time to do so
  • @mszcastillo I have foodstamps & have applied for housing already & do we have an organazation like that here in san antonio,tx?
  • @emy same question do we have an organazation like that here in san antonio,tx?
  • @krystal_ann Im not really sure but you could probably google it an see if there is one near you. Its called aim pregnancy center. Good luck hun I really hope there is something like that near you.
  • Are you on medicaid? call the food stamps office and tell them your situation.they may be able to provide you with rides for dr visits and maybe even wic. I know down here in. bmt tx they do.
  • @rckprincess2 yess I am (pregancy medicaid) & okay ill call
  • Take VIA. There is a WIC office less than 3 miles from the addy you gave. Its on Rittiman down by 35. I think you can get a discounted VIA rate too but Im not sure.
  • Right now I dnt even have the 1.25 for the bus /: but I'm gunna go asap @lilbito1_209
  • Where I'm from the hospital you deliver at will help you with a safe place for baby to sleep..(a pack n play..).and a carseat...check with your local hospitals...also where I'm from there are classes you can attend and for every hour you go they give you "baby bucks" to spend on gently used baby items...I found the brochure in my wic office
  • I hope I'm not coming off as rude but what do you mean you need to make the time? If I'm correct you don't work so if it was me I'd be spending all my time in that wic office and finding out what programs are in Texas instead of being on pregly and trying to get answers here. It seems as if you always have an excuse for everything. Get to it girly October is just around the corner. It still concerns me that you don't have enough for a ride on the VIA. How are you going to drs appts and what if your baby is sick or when you go into labor. Good luck with your decision and I do wish you the best of luck.
  • Inbox me k hun I have boy stuff and I'm having a girl it ain't much....... Or email me emilyconverse1988@gmail.com
  • Yes we have a program her called care net it is a parenting/birthing class and they give out baby bucks...... I got some of my daughters clotges there and her car seat not to mention they have bottles to and if u go once a week for two baby bucks u get 10-12 diapers and two things of wipes well worth it
  • @kcike812 I make all my appts. & no I dnt work but I'm looking for a job & I'm doing the best I can & so what if I dnt have bus money I try my best to get where I need to go but I depend on ppl so I have to wait till they have the time is what I ment but it won't be like this forever I'm doing all I can to get ready for october my mom says my dad wants to help so that's another person to add to my team & my bd is back in my life & that makes things a lot easier for me
  • @vayanna where are they located?
  • You would have to look that up through a resource....... Try asking the wic office about the program it might not ne the same name everywhere
  • You would have to look that up through a resource....... Try asking the wic office about the program it might not ne the same name everywhere
  • No more comments please @everyone (on this post)