Awww lol BD talking to baby

edited August 2011 in Pregnancy and fathers
My baby is transverse, head on my right side butt on my left. Well my boyfriend was talking to my belly telling him how much he loved him and how he couldn't wait to have him here and he was going to try to be the best daddy he could be. He realised he he was talking to my left side, and he looked up at me and said dang it I'm talking to his butt, then went over to my right side and said it all again. It was so cute to me anyone else cute bd stories?

Comments

• edited August 2011
    Lol...aww cute my bf talks to our baby all the time all kinds of stuff lol lastnight he said do daddy baby want a popcicle n my baby kicked n he said oh so you do let daddy go get you a popcicle lol just to entertain him I ate the thing and my baby was up bouncing around for hours! I didn't get to go to sleep until 2am and I'm usually sleep at least by 11 if not earlier!
  • Aww that's sweet! My hubby talks to our twins every day ;) before he leaves for work every morning he uncovers my belly and says Wake up girls!! Daddy loves both of you :) its so sweet and I'm so thankful to have a husband who is soooo supportive and excited about our twins 8->
  • edited August 2011
    Lol he really wanted a popcicle, and you know what not to give him when he gets older @hot2cold87
  • @spray85 it is so good to have someone excited to be a daddy. Twin girls are going to be so much fun
  • @mschop lol right especially not at night lol