Deft laundry detergent/any other kind of detergent for babies

How many of you use the "baby detergents?" I used dreft with my son because he was born with a small case of eczema so I didnt want to take any chances of him having a flare up....I know babies skin in general is more sensitive but how many of you use it and how many of you just use regular detergent?

Comments

• I use regular detergent n I have even use 2 dif kinds so far n I didn't even wash her clothes before the first use
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Ok thanks ladies :)
  • I use purex baby, its way cheaper than dreft, and I like the smell better than dreft.
  • @firsttimemommytobe amen girl and we are a one income household lol obviously if she has a reaction then I will switch but until then I think I am just going to use regular detergent.......
  • My son has eczema a little. I just use free and clear detergent and fabric softener. I used dreft in the very beginning, but too expensive to keep buying.
  • PUREX BABY!! it's like $3 smells amazing! Really close to Dreft! Highly recommend it!! \:D/ \:D/ \:D/
  • I also bought purex free and clear/sensitive whatever it's called lol it was the cheapest for the amt. I would think any sensitive detergent would be fine til you're out of it then try the "normal" detergent you'd use. At least that's what I plan on doing.
  • I just use Purex period, I've finished washing her clothes too. I use the powder kind though, just what I prefer.
  • I use all free and clear. I wash all of our clothes with it anyways so I don't have to buy more then one kind.
  • Sounds like purex is the way I will be going......Thanks ladies!
  • I bought the babies r us brand. For this child. With my first two I used Dreft.
  • I bought a huge bottle of dreft and love the smell. However, I agree its so expensive. I did see the purex baby back home at a store but where I live now I can't find it. I will be buying that next time.
  • I use purex baby. $3.00 at Walmart! Great for babies, smells good too!