Adopted n dont know about biological, but I do now

edited February 2011 in Birth Stories
I was adopted when I was a baby, I was told by my mom at the age of 13, all I was told was my biological mothers name and one of my brothers name . I never had contact with them. Until last night. I tried looking for them b4 no success, last night I typed my brothers name n I found him. On facebook, :-) I know now that I have 3 brothers all adopted by different ppl n none of them know where our biological mom is. N this evening a cousin police officer was able to located my biological mother, by her past record. I just wanted to tell someone, i just thought that it is ironic that I am due to bring my own baby into this world, n something I haven't been able to do since the age of 13 I do at the age of 25 n pregnant with my first. God is great.

Comments

• edited February 2011
    Yes he is!! Awesome, I'm happy for you. Almost a week overdue now aren't you?
  • I don't know how that feels but I'm pretty sure that finding your mom and brothers was very exciting for u. I hope that you and your reunited family can form a bond with you and your little one....Best wishes to you guys :)
  • oh to any women whom ever may contemplate giving a kid up for adoption, please dont feel bad. My biological mom did drugs, knew she had a habit, but loved me enough to give me to a beautiful woman who loves me to death, n had never treated me differently, who raised me to be a decent woman. So I love them both. The woman who carried me, n the woman whose cared for me all these years
  • But yep I was due on valentines, but he is cozy I guess. After staying up last night from finding out about my brothers n coming to find out about my biological mom later this evening, I thought I would go into labor. From all the shock, maybe that was just wishful thinking. Lol I guess I can't get all my prayers answered in one day
  • Soon enough, maybe he thinks you've had plenty of surprises today and he wants his own day, lol.
  • Doesn't it feel good when you find missing ppl? My father is the classic sperm donor, honestly had like 20 kids, 16 confirmed to be his. I'm the oldest. He had a baby with a woman who lived in my area when I was like 4 nd although I grew up with her until she was like 5, her mom died and we lost contact. Last yr I found her on myspace and would you believe she could be my twin even thou I'm 4 yrs older. Lol I love her to death and she gave me my first nephew. The internet is a wonderful thing. Your mom is special and I'm sure your going to love gettin to know your brothers and extended family. All the best to you. And my bdy is Monday, love sharing my day with others ( hint, hint. Smile )
  • :-) thank u. Who would have guessed facebook, n myspace. I guess the sites aren't that bad.
  • Not wen they produce results like this
  • I'm adopted too. Found my bio mom at 17 bc my older sister found her, in my case, believing she would be something that she's not is not a good thing. She turned out to be someone I would never want to be like, it was better a fairytale in my head. But, my curiosity got the best of me lol. But, I have found my other half sister, (on FB) and I lover her, she was also adopted, and we get along great. I truly wish you the best of luck bc it can be a difficult situation. And super hard on your emotions. My two cents. Lol
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Im glad u found ur family, that is great news. We recently found our cousin in florida that we havent seen in over twenty yrs. By the way wat does ur name mean? Nenamel29. Wat race r u?
  • My husband found out the man he called dad wasn't actually his biological father when he was 10. He found his biological father when he was 18, but he turned out to not be such a great guy. I just met my half sister last summer. When I was 3, my dad had an affair with her mom and I'd never had the chance to meet her until then. I love how much we look alike! Congrats on finding your biological family :)