My baby's name will be...

edited August 2011 in December 2011
Well here's the scoop, if we were to have a boy he'd be named after his father and my fathers name would be his middle name :) if we were to have a girl we were undecided. Well due to some issues between my husband and I, I decided to do the same for my daughter. Namer her after my mom and have my name as her middle name (cuz man are girl names hard to choose lol) well he got upset and said what's so special about my moms name?! Me being mad and all about family said what's so special about Martin as a name?! Lmao that pissed him off more but I don't care, the names are ppl whom I love and care about :) not to mention that my daughter will be the same zodiac sign as my mom lol. I think the name will fit my baby girl. Minerva Jasmin Neri...Minerva is a goddess of war and Neri means my burning light lol. They go together right?! What's your guys thoughts?

Comments

• Lol thanks! I just don't get his problem. It's not cuz I didn't let him have an input like he said I didn't, it's more like he doesn't like my mon even though she helped him so many times and every time we had an argument she was the one that helped us fix our issues. Hes being ungrateful and doesn't understand how special that name is (:
  • I love that name :) Men are just difficult lol
  • edited August 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I love that name!
  • Thanks you guys! (: I might take jasmin out lol it doesn't go along with the "theme" of the name
  • Alondra Minerva Neri :) that will be her name now <3