I'm so....(help)

edited August 2011 in Depression
Scared, lonely and depressed.
First off I'm due oct 9th, and my mom if moving to kuwait for her new job next week. This is my first baby. I'm scared that when she leaves I'll end up really sad and depressed and could make myself go in to preterm labor. She's all I've had/ have.

Secondly, my relationship is...blah. A couple weeks ago my bf lured to me about some text messages in his phone. Following week after I seen a message on his fb to a girl about how sexy her profile pic was and how she had him thinking "things" I never thought he could do something like that. Ever since I've been so paranoid. We live together, and works 10 hours a day so I'm always home alone. When he gets home he's always tired, which I understand, but besides sleeping he's always occupied with his phone.

I don't feel pretty. We sleep miles apart. Theres no affection shown. I have no friends. No close family to talk to. I feel so alone.

Comments

• :( soo sorry...where do u live? try going outdoors...go walking...go 2 a park, mall, something where u can meet ppl...
  • Michigan. We share my car now and he leaves for work at 3 am. I tried walking but its becoming painful now.
  • Aw just wait till you have ur baby then you two can be the best of friends :)
  • I wish it was that easy. I can't wait for him to get here but until then I'm stuck with reality