Starting thread.....read if curious...

Comments

• Shoosh baby! You sleep too loud.
    I want to buy two boats and play pirates.
  • Tacoooooooooooooo...
  • Why does my hubby have to work til 2:30 a.m? I get lonley when my daughter is sleep
  • I think ima sleep all day tomorrow..
  • Why does my hubby have to work til 2:30 a.m? I get lonley when my daughter is sleep
  • I am hungry, and too lazy to get up to eat. My back and vagina hurt from sitting in one spot and taking my daughters braids out ALL DAY. I moved at snails pace....poor child!
  • Jake looks like his dad and ugh this jealous ass bitch
  • I'm too tired to shower, even though I need to because I didn't get a chance before work today after a day of sweating yesterday and my skin is sticky and I smell like Buffalo wings wtf, why is Tony [bfs fake stepdad] blaming my bf for smoking weed when we were at birthing classes all night
  • I should eat an apple but french onion dip n chips I don't have to peel and cut up...
  • Damnit, I forgot to take my vitamins today!!!!!!!
  • I need to stop dating guys with kids, I love the kids, but the kids always get me hurt in the end....
  • This dove chocolate cimmercial made me so mad because now I want some!! Grr damn commercial
    Im hungry shoot....... :(
  • Did somebody really just drive by the front of my house an literally run my rosie rollers over with ther car?! Ugh... I'm not pickin up that trash
  • I want cookies...or maybe some cake..or a Brownie...no I def want some cookies and milk :)
  • Gotta get finished registering for school tomorrow! Damn.! I been registering for a week now n still ain't finished cuz I dnt feel like it! Damn! Gotta Dr appt tomorrow too! Now I kno I ain't gone finish registering! Lmao! Man, I wish somebody could register for me! Ugh all I got left to do is pick classes! Lol #sodamnlazy!
  • I want to do the dougie on my husbands balls I am so mad at him right now! I have fire coming out of my ears
  • I am so thirsty I just don't want to get up damn what to do what to do I'm lazy and my belly feels exhausted
  • There's never anything I want to eat in the fridge ugh but im still hungry hubby needs to hurry up & get off so he can feed me
  • @bke913, we <3 jenna marbles! Always wait for the boyfriend so we can watch her, lol.
  • When will I ever deliver
  • I can't get these barney songs out of my head!
  • edited August 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I wonder why they invented tea cups??
  • You've been hit by, you've been struck by, a smooth criminal! B-)