super excited !!! 35 weeks 2 cm dialated ;)

edited August 2011 in September 2011
I Just want her to wait until 38 weeks

Comments

• Lucky Yu Lol
  • i was 3 cm at 35+2 when i got checked last week! and im the same at 36+2, just a lil more effaced =) goodluck
  • I went to the dr fri 1 day from being 34 weeks and im 1 1/2 cm...hope im more when I go at 36 weeks ;)..
  • Lucky I'm 37 4 and nothin boooooo ;( lol
  • I'm 39 and only 1 freakin cm! Lol
  • O you get me excited!! I'm getting checked for the first time next Tuesday..ill be 35+4 I'm hoping somethings going on in there ;)
  • im 35 weeks and they havent checked anything like that!
  • Lucky!!! Im 38w n only 1cm booo lol
  • yay!! thats exciting! ive been 2cm dialated since 28 weeks! good luck! :] :]
  • I get checked monday ill be 25 weeks hope somethings going on
  • Lucky !! I'm 36 weeks and only 1 1/2 centimeters and 50% effaced.
  • Lol all this talk all my excitement has flew out the window :'( my mom told me the same thing also with my first baby I was dialated 1 cm till the end and I had to be induced at 41w 3d , starting tommorow I am going to get a head start on progression , taking long walks in the park in the morning ,sex tonight ewww ;( and the exercise ball , I'm sure she"ll be out by 38 weeks :P (we"ll see)
  • Lol all this talk all my excitement has flew out the window :'( my mom told me the same thing also with my first baby I was dialated 1 cm till the end and I had to be induced at 41w 3d , starting tommorow I am going to get a head start on progression , taking long walks in the park in the morning ,sex tonight ewww ;( and the exercise ball , I'm sure she"ll be out by 38 weeks :P (we"ll see)
  • Yea I was 1cm til I 41 weeks but I went into labor on my own
  • Just found out today that my cervix is still high and closed at 37 weeks