Growth sonogram

edited August 2011 in September 2011
I had an doc's appointment yesterday and I was scheduled for a second sonogram they wouldn't give me another one throughout the whole pregnancy because she said my lil man was fine. Now I have to have another one because my fundal height was 1cm r 2 off. Should I be worried, who else has experienced this and w what was the outcome?

Comments

• I got one cuz the dr thought my baby was feeling/measuring bigger than he had been throughout the pregnancy and I'd gained 4 lbs in a week...it was a regular u/s and baby's fine he's just big and decided to have a growth spurt. 89th percentile for weight at 8lbs 6oz at 37+5, and I don't have any complications (i.e. no gd or pre-e). I'm due in 9 days. It could just be that they want to double check how big/small he is but I wouldn't worry til you know the results after the scan. But on the plus side you'll get to see your baby again :-) it could also be that baby has dropped depending on how far along you are if the fundal height is smaller.
  • Nope! Don't worry, I'm measuring a week small. And before I was measuring 3weeks bigger! Lol it may just be how babys laying.. just be happy you getto see your baby again!
  • My Baby Is Measuring 2 Weeks Behind But Dr Said Its No Biggie :)