i hate hotdogs

Ugh I've eaten 3 hotdogs since I've been out of diapers and I'm happy to say that has been a long long time. My son lives for the foul nasty things and with the return of my nausea I can't stand to be in the same room with him when he eats one. I can't even have them in the same refrigerator as food that I eat I can smell them * Damn you mixture of paranoia and pregnancy nose!!*
anyone else go overboard in food aversions? Or is my husband right and I'm abit of a freak lol

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I wish but my husband likes them too. After Bunny is born I'm putting the house on a diet and processed meats are going to be the first to go
  • Fish, its so nasty I wont let my husband cook it it in our house. Yuck.
  • I Only like Nathan's . The rest make me vomit! Ewww and Vienna sausages!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :0&
  • The husband will only touch bar t all beef hotdogs. So I can't even use cost an excuse to get them out of the shopping cart. Being less then a dollar a pack and all
  • @lmelanson I am the exact same way when it comes to large chunks of meat. (Hooray! I thought I was the only one) Prepregnancy I was a total carnivore but now even the thought of meat makes me want to vomit. Hope it goes away once she's here... :(
  • Nooo! Not hotdogs those are wat I crave since iv'e been prego & corn dogs yummmmm :-) but im not a big fan of steak or baked chicken that shit is gross lol oh and meatballs you cant pay me to eat some of those!!
  • I hate chicken if its home cooked
  • Mayo... omg shoot me.. that or miracle whip. I will freak out if I see it smell it or it touches me.. I literally will run away. Even before I was prego. It's just worse now.. it gags me. Ewwwww!
  • I LOVE brats :) and hubby loves them!!! BUT... he likes hotdogs.. they gross me out... most hotdogs remind me of school ones that have that nasty film on them... and them leave that film in the back of your throat! GROSS! but if I have too, ill eat turkey or beef, only!
  • I'm with @lmelanson, I love a good hot dog! Hmmm, I think I'll have one now lol