baby party/shower saturday

edited August 2011 in Pregnant
We're having my baby party/shower on saturday.. my biggest fear is we spent all this money and then no one show up.. only 2 people from my hubby's side is coming.. and i know for sure like 10 from my side are coming.. i have NO idea if any of my friends are coming.. they said they were but i just have a feeling they won't show.. im starting to think that maybe we shoulda just stuck with doing something small.. im going to feel horrible if not alot of people show just because i know how much money i spent and how much my mom has spent.. another thing i worry about is what we'll get.. i feel like we'll get nothing but clothes, which we already have a TON of.. im just really nervous it wont be what i imagined........................ =(

Comments

• No one rsvp???
  • just the few from my side.. i've had a couple friends say on fb they we're coming but im not sure if they will.. i even sent them early enough that if people had to work they could get off and stuff and still haven't heard from a lot of people
  • Most of my friends didn't show up after they said they were coming but I still had a good time. Only 2 people bought off my registry, but they didn't scan it so they both got me the same thing lol. I got a lot of clothes, blankets, and toys. I'm about to have a second shower for my hubby's family and I'm afraid I'm going to get a lot more clothes, which I don't need.