need advice! (kinda long)

Ok so as you know (or you may not ) my bd moved out in june and he pretty much left me to pay everything but I lost my job... Well he payed rent for July and I was thinking that he would continue to help or move back ( I still love him :(). Instead hi mother convinced him to get an apt with his brother who came into town from Cali so this month he had to pay all of his rent and couldn't pay mine which has left me to seek housing assitance. I also had to get food stamps and next month I'll have to put him on child support if I want my rent paid again. He has been helping though he gives me 200$ out of each check and since his check was bigger this week he gave me 400$ also his mom is giving me 200$ for my "birthday" but I thnk its because she feels bad anywho... My question is...Should I put him on child support? I mean he does help me and I told him that I would have to and he said he would pay the diff of my rent for next month. I'm so confused... Help!

Comments

• Id seek more advice, he's paying now and helping out but what if he decides he doesnt wanna do it anymore. Im not sayin he will but its easier for a man to turn their back. My friend was in a similar boat and ended up going a few months with nothing because he just stopped. Good luck
  • @Lyndsay1983 thanks and my mom said the same thing. Ugh! Decisions.. Decisions
  • I would def put him on child support bc just like @lyndsay1983 said he can bail at anytime (I pray he doesn't for yours and your babies sake) but if he does your promised the help you and your baby need and deserve :) good luck mama!
  • I would just for legal reasons, even if he is going to be an amazing dad, you should still have a legal document that states that he will be there financially in the baby's life. Good luckk Mama! Just remember to do the best thing for your little one and for yourself(: