What is this? Do I call my dr?

edited August 2011 in Pregnant
woke up today my right side hurt & I had a terrible headache. I took tylenol & got some fruit for breakfast. When I got to my songs school I threw up the fruit & tylenol. Got back home, still with my head killing me, took another tylenol & ate crackers. Threw them up. Not sure what to do. I still hurt, I feel like crap, should I be worried?

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I would try drinking some water try to keep yourself hydrated... and I would yes also call my doc especially since you can't hold down the food and tylenol.... does your stomach feel sick or do you feel fine until you puke?
  • Might be dehydrated try to keep some water down. But just sip it if u gulp it down u will puke. The headache might be apart of the dehydration. If u can't hold anything in call doc u might need to go get fluids through IV
  • 26 weeks. I feel sick the entire time.
  • Maybe continued morning sickness?
  • No. I quit that about a month ago.
  • Morning sickness can come and go the whole 9 mos.. just try water and gaterade and get hydrated.. from throwing up your body is getting dehydrated. I was told.when I throw up or get nauseous its because u are having a lot of hormones go through ur body which is good for baby...
    When in doubt call ur doc tho. :)
  • It can come back at any time. I just started feeling sick again a couple weeks ago. Not everyday tho. It comes and goes.
  • Update. My dr said pulled muscle & morning sickness. All this for the puking I thought was over with!
  • well it could last all pregnancy. mine comes and goes. sometimes it's downright terrible and i lose a few lbs, other times it's bareable- but inconvenient. i hope you feel better and take it easy
  • Bleh I hate that. Mine only went away when I left my job. The stress was awful and caused health issues.. hopefully it was just a day of gross. Feel better!