Cant wait........... October hurry !!

edited February 2011 in October 2011
I just can not wait..... Oct 14 ugh why is it so far away. cnt wait touch his or her little face n hold his or her little hand. I hope its a boy but if its a girl im gonna love her anyways. I hope des couple of months go by fast.

Comments

• Same here I'm due october 4th and I'm ready for my little one and to go shopping for bby shower
  • I just found out today so my due date would be Oct 30 I'm so exited I have a 3 year old also
  • I cant wait da same here im due on da 2nd of oct dis months need to fly by for i can hold my lil prince r princeness n my arm
  • I am also due oct 14 and agree it can't go by fast enough! But I have a 3,4,and 6 year old to keep me busy! Hope it goes by fast. Congrats and good luck to you all!
  • I just found out yesterday I was pregnant my first appt is tomorrow according to websites I should be due around the 17th of October :-D
  • I took a test it was positive... the site says I'm due Oct 10... I dnt really feel pregnant besides my boobs hurt and I can't stop eating... I made a doc appointment they can't get me in until middle of march :-( oh yea my hubby said my emotions are all over the place so I think I juss may b lol
  • I can wait to se my little one. I'm due October 20th. My Boyfriend is soooo excited. I hope this times goes by fast. Oh fyi I learned today ultrasounds are harmful to ur baby the least the better
  • @brandikay I don't think there harmful. There using I believe sound waves its not the same as a x ray..those can be harmful.
  • As I'm diabetic I'll be monitored at least double the amount of scans, so i hope not.
  • @missmellababy that sucks I got really lucky if I would have waited longer the next available appt woulda been in April
  • I can't wait due oct 13 super excited first time mommy
  • I'm due October 18th...it seems like Sooooo far away...the more I think about it (which is alllll the time) the more anxious I get about it! I just want it to get here already! :)good luck ladies!
  • October is a ways away... I'm due October 4th and I'm ready to see my beautiful baby...