Finally *Update on Trinity*

edited August 2011 in Current Events
Well for those of you that have read my last post on this know whats goin on &for those who dont ill do a brief run over. Ok trinity is my 10yr old nieces bestfriend she had a heat stoke awhile back playing soccer & her mom was forcing her to play the next day well the coach told her she couldnt... Well cps ended up getting called & it got found out that trin was getting raped by her uncle. He then fled the scence

The update is they found the uncle he was staying with a friend in N. Carolina who turned him in when he found out why he was running Im just now finding out that that bastard gave poor lil trinity clamydia!!! Ugh....... Now she has been released to the custody of her gradmother & they are still investigating her mothers living situation on endangerment to her but im glad she's with her grandma but its so sad she had to go through all this but my niece is happy her friend is back they've been inseperatable since she came home

Comments

• X( glad she gas a friend like your neice!
  • Me too because thats way too much for a 9yr old to go through
  • edited August 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Smdh! Poor girl.
  • That's terrible, poor baby. I hope her bastard uncle rots in jail for the rest of his life. What a scumbag. And I hope Trinity gets lots of support and love from the rest of her family. It's so sad when a child gets their innocence taken away so young.
  • That is so sad, this is such a scary world. It scares me to bring a child into it. :(
  • oh my heavens! man! i bet no one thought they would find that when the cps was sent over for a completely different situation. i am so sorry for her. my prayers are with her family and i am so happy she has a friend like your daughter. good for you for sticking up for this little girl with no voice. :(
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • This is so sad but thank god she is in a safe place now. :(
  • Thanks for all the support, its very hurtful to see this 1st hand I know it happens everyday worldwide but when it hits home its totally different
  • That's so sad! I'm glad they found out and that they caught the Sicko!