oct mommies...

edited August 2011 in October 2011
It seems like time is running out fast for me.... Even though we have done alot I still feel like we need to do much more... How are you ladies holding up? Getting things done? Nursery is pretty much done.... well except the mattress and bedding lol.... clothes, done.... I still need pump and bottles... I havent really started getting diapers yet (i know, i know) and there is much more I know im missing... ugh...

Comments

• Your doing way better then me I haven't washed her clothes don't have her nursery ready still painting and doing flooring. Haven't washed her bedding, put together any of her furniture. And my baby shower is Sunday so I plan to start washing every thing next week and getting hospital bags together. Her nursery probably won't be ready till after she's already here but she's sleeping in our room for a few months anyways.
  • And if I remember correctly we're due the same day... October 4th is when your due too right?
  • I have NOTHING done...I am a procrastinator! :)
  • But I have until Oct. 21st :)
  • I have a ton to do!! I'm just kinda waiting until my baby shower so i can see what else i need to do and get!
  • I wish time felt like it was running out fast for me. I'm ready for it to be over like right now. October 23rd is my due date. we have the nursery completed, registries Completed (although we have almost everything we need except extra diapers and clothes) I'm just ready for her to be with and to not be pregnant anymore.
  • @sara102011 same here mines this weekend so hopefully I get the ball rolling once its out of the way lol.
  • I only have his crib and dresser built, no matress or bedding though. clothes but thats about it. I am waiting til my baby showers to do anything becuase I dont want to have a ton of one thing.
  • @chelcie89 yup oct 4th! I havent washed clothes yet... I was gonna ask when is a good time to start washing them...
  • edited August 2011
    @billysgirly
    i got a 6pack of nuk bottles online for clearance for 20 at Walmart! Its a great deal! They are supposed to be the best for breast feeding moms! And got my mattress from Walmart today for only 36! So as of today i have everything i need for my little girl! Just have to put her bed together!
  • you got the mattress online too? @mommyb3
  • No but you can and have it shipped to your store for free. But thats only cause they had the same mattress in my store and they now match their own online prices!
    @billysgirly
  • @amyduh how did you find out about it? lol
  • Lol all our lil girl has is clothes and booties. Our baby is the 27th. So I am going we get alot of what we need then. Otherwise, we have to wait til the end of Sept when hubby gets his financial aid for school to get everything else. I have til oct 11th, so I think we willl be doing alot ladt minute lol. And we know the crib won't take more than a week or so to get here so that is good if we have to order it late. Oh wait his mom got us a stroller/ carseat so we do have that :D
  • I've gotten all my baby stuff out of storage and the crib is ready to assemble. 2 layaway payments left on the rest of the stuff. It's flying by for me! I'm not due til the 25th. I still have to make some of the crib bedding and stuff for the walls though.
  • You are doing way better then me. Nursery I want to start this weekend need the boys help moving stuff around though so I told him today so he doesn't make plans lol. I have crib caraway stroller bassinet some clothes bedding and misc stuff for baby but nothing to make me feel less stressed about needing to do stuff. I am due 10/22 and feel like time is running out.
  • I'm due October 8th. Jus had my babyshower on Tuesday & thankfully I got a ton of stuff. FIVE bathtubs, TWO travel systems, playpen, walker, tons of clothes, million diapers & wipes, & other miscellaneous items. Still have to put the crib up but I still need to buy a crib set. Only thing I didn't get much of @ the shower were bottles, so still have to buy those & wash all the clothes.
  • I haven't did nuthn or got nuthn ! Ugh I got get on it !!!
  • I have 90% of what I need. My shower is sept 17 and she will be here oct 6 through csection. I'm not washing anything till after my shower.between me and my best friend I have about 12 boxes of asst size diapers lol
  • Im sooo far behind its not even funny. Makes me wanna cry =((
    Ive only got her a few shirts and a sleeper
  • @Oc86 thatss a lot og bathtubs lol

I have just about everything. Didn't think about the bath tub until now. I haven't decided on a nursery theme so I still need bedding and decor. Im so ready. Im tired of being pregnant. Its sooo much more miserable than last time
  • I haven't done nothing but got clothes bibs four pks of newborn diapers my bd keep saying dont worry cuz we gon have it all before he comes I'm worried cuz he's a first time dad and I'm not a last minute person
  • @Chelcie89 and @billysgirly You guys have the same due date as me and I've been in the hospital on bedrest for the past few weeks and will be stuck here until I deliver in a couple weeks-- I have absolutly nothing in the nursery done lol. We have all the clothes and bottles and blankets and bassinet but we don't have any crib or her nursery set up! :( I swear the moment I got sent here I knew that nothing would get done until after me and Ry come home!
  • Me either!!! I still have to wash clothes set up nursery get more diapers still waiting on my carseat cover to get here ugh im just like @ExcitedForOctober im procrastinating
  • Me either!!! I still have to wash clothes set up nursery get more diapers still waiting on my carseat cover to get here ugh im just like @ExcitedForOctober im procrastinating
  • edited August 2011
    Sorry for the double posting
  • I have a bunch of clothes, and my grandma ordered his crib today. I'm waiting for my shower which is Sept 11th and then I'll get whatevers left over. So basically I have nothing right now...
  • @Lindseynicole96 that sucks but atleast the stuff you'll need immediately you have. Our nursery is nowhere near done but we do have most of the stuff for it. And we have alot of clothes that were given to us but no bottles, soaps, butt creams, none of that little stuff hopefully I get some at the baby shower this Sunday. And we only have one box of newborn diapers and one box of wipes but the bf is having a beer and diapers party so we should get some. I'll keep you and the baby in my prayers hopefully he/she stays in there a while longer and everything goes good
  • Everything is done for me :) clothes washed. Nursery painted and put together! All done :) now just waiting for my little man.
  • Thank you @chelcie89 (: its so weird! NY baby shower was scheduled for the 21st as well lol. Strange world!!!