Getting sick or is it something else?!

edited August 2011 in Third Trimester
So I have had a nauseous feeling for the past two weeks. It's not to the point of throwing up but sometimes its pretty intense. Normally its very mild just enough to be annoying, and reminds me of when I would get sinus infections and that crap would run down the back of your throat and upset your stomach. I have had some really uncomfortable achy days as well and want to sleep all day but I have a 4yr old and can't. Should I mention this to my doctor tomorrow? I have also had a skin infection that my doc gave me antibiotics for last week but they have done nothing for the infection. I have an increasing tightness or heaviness in my chest that doesn't go away with my asthma meds. I have had pre-e symptoms and last week the bp spiked and now I'm considered high risk and going weekly to appts. Please help me!

Comments

• I would definitely mention it to the doctor. Hope you feel better soon!
  • @blueberrysmom thank you meee toooo! Definately not normal.
  • I've been experiencing some of the same things.. just no rash lol id mention it if I was you. Im gonna tell my dr when I go in.
  • @kara_lamek It's not a rash, but it does itch and when I told my doctor about it last week I described it as a cyst just under the skin. She gave me a skin antibiotic pill called Cephalexin, but the spot hasn't even gotten smaller if anything its getting bigger and harder. It doesn't bother me other than itching, and now I also have a really dull headache that has lasted for about 4 hours.
  • I keep a headache unfortunately! I just have monster mosquito bites! I am starting to find it hard to swallow my voice cuts out and a stomach ache. But I don't have a runny nose sneezing or coughing and my throat isn't sore. Im just all messed up lol im sorry you don't feel well!