I hate storms.....NPR..... *Picture of the hail*

I am in south west Iowa and it is storming like no other :( I hate storms and this is just the beginning of it.... Its producing baseball sized hail, high winds, and tornados...

Did I mention I HATE storms? I have since I was little, I have panic attacks and seeing the pics of the hail just sent my freaking out level through the roof!! :(

Comments

• Aw!
    I love storms to an extent but when they become damaging it can be pretty scary.
    Just take calm deep breaths and try to relax, keeping tabs of the storm will help and keep things with you in case it does get harry.
    Like a flashlight, blanket, shoes, and a water bottle just in case. Sometimes being prepared helps calm the fear.
  • @LittleFae Were ready, we have gallons of water, we always keep cold in the fridge, and candles all over. Our basement has couches and a bed room in it so thats nice. I just hate them when there bad, I love watching them if there nice and calm though.
  • @MommyofAngels - thats good! There was a storm almost a few weeks ago when I was back at my old place and omg it was scary. I was packing and all of a sudden it goes from sunny and bright to dark like nighttime dark. And then this huge blast of wind hit shook the house, I had to close the windows because it was knocking heavy items off of tables and counters.
    The cat was freaking out...
    I looked outside and the sky was green so got into my basement which was flooding from the sudden down poor. I thought a tornado was coming. It was bad, luckily it was just strong wind and hard rain, the hail didn't hit my area but I heard it was pretty bad.
  • @LittleFae Im glad everything was okay for you! We just had a bad storm a week ago that knocked lots of trees down and half the town lost power...
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @BeForgotten Theres a tornado on the ground in a town about 30 miles away...
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I am in Iowa too.
  • Hmm.. I didnt think you had to have facebook to open the link... sorry :(
    @USMCwifemommy101107

Has the storm hit you yet? @shanlam