sex sex sex sex ...................

edited August 2011 in Just for Fun
so 2 days shy of 6 weeks, we FINALLY have sex. i had been so scared to do anything for fear that it would hurt like a son of a b**** .. and guess what? IT DID! .. its NEVER hurt that bad in my life. OMG .. i couldnt get on top or anything.. plus i guess there is a pulled muscle down there around there area where they cut me open and it hurt the WHOLE time . my dr said she would check it out next time but thinks its ok.. i think she put a couple extra stitches in there for him, GOODLORD! .. l0l! .. but it did feel good towards the end :)
just wanted to put that out there! ..lmao :-D

@krazymomofadrian no crazy sex for me yet :(

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @mshahir sorry ma, nobody told me how bad it would hurt.. it was like I never had sex before. lol.. its def gona b a while before I get bk to the good crazy rough sex..
  • Greatttt not I'll be even more scared when I get the courage to do it! Lol.
    How bad were your tears?
  • edited August 2011
    I had 4 babies vaginally n never waited the full 6wks.the longest we lasted was 4wks.I had a c-section this time and we waited 12days after c-section only bc we didn't do it for 2wks b4 baby was born bc of pain.after 8days I started thinking about doing it allllllll day we almost did it at 10days but he pissed me off so I got out of the mood,lol.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Oh hun I'm sorry. I will have crazy sex for you even crazier now that I gots no hair lol. :p
  • It will come back, I promise. Speaking of which I an si horny nowadays.
  • @bentleysmommy I had a very tiny tear at the top and stitches's the bottom.
    @lucky7 how long did u wait after u had the first baby?
    @mshahir I hadnt even been letting him touch me at all.. he was goin crazy. lol
    @krazymomofadrian uve been having rough sex for some time now. I bet ur man is loving me for that one. lmao

im so sorry ladies, I didnt post it to scare u.. just had to let it out. and everyone is different so it may not hurt at all for yall
  • I had two minor tears :( Bentley will be 5 weeks old on Saturday and I'm still too scared to look down there! Lol I'm a baby.
  • @bentleysmommy is the tears still bothering u? I still havent looked down there either. lol.. he said the week she was born it wasnt bad, he might of been lying to make me feel better though. lol..
  • Nope! They itch, but people told me that's because they're healing. It hurt a little the first 4 days, after that I was fine. I stopped bleeding after 4 days too! I was surprised. I thought it'd be wayyy worse especially since it was my first and I pushed him out in 15 minutes.
  • @bentleysmommy dang, thats good.. I was bleeding until last week and it had almost completely stopped and than I got the IUD put in and it started back up again :(
  • Dang :( How's the iud working for you other than the bleeding?
    I'm pretty sure I'm getting that but terrified I'll be one of those with
    the horrible side effects.
  • @Ittybitty I'm also curious about the iud. I'm thinking about getting one. Did u have one before u got pregnant? If so, did you have any complications with it? Does it make you very hormonal?
  • I also had a c section and now. I'm scared as hell to have sex even though my 6 weeks aren't up until September 1st.
  • @augmommie I had one in for a year before I got pregnant. It was the one without hormones that I still had a period with. It caused me to have a constant smelly discharge and I would cramp a whole week before my periods started. Plus my period lasted like 3 days longer than it did before I got it. My ex best friend had the one where you have NO period though and she never had problems til recently... from what I heard it punctured a whole in her bladder. And im not sure if the iud has anything to do with this or not, but they think she has hpv now too
  • @bentleysmommy everything is going good with it. barely any cramps. I really hope I dont have a horrible experience with it either
  • @augmommie this is my first time having it so I have no idea. lol.. sorry I couldnt help u
    @imanimom2011 it freaked me out for a while thinking about it. it just didnt seem right anymore. this baby came out of that lil bitty thing. lol