NEVER thought I would say this...

edited August 2011 in Pregnant
But I miss my pregnancy SO MUCH. Really, I know it sounds crazy, but I do. I love that my son is here now, of course! But I also miss feeling him kick, ultrasounds, being excited to hear his heart beat, wondering what labor would be like and when it would come, and all the crazy teas, foods, and exercises I did to get him out. Everyone told me I would miss it and I didn't believe them till now! We're waiting 3 to 4 years to have our next of course because I'm 17 and he's 19, we both want to be done with our schooling, but my next pregnancy, I can't wait for it!

Comments

• I'll probably miss mine too since it was an easy one. No problems whatsoever. I enjoy my pregnancy really. I'm just anxious to see that beautiful face,but I will totally miss mine too.
  • Yeah, mine wasn't that easy but I still miss it :)
  • edited August 2011
    I am the exact same way. That's why I've got 5 kids ages 15,13,3,2,& 6weeks. I absolutely love being pregnant and really could stay that way forever, well almost. I usually am just excited to who baby would look like. I miss rubbing my tummy and feeling that little person kick inside. To me giving birth is always bitter sweet. I want another in a couple of years. That's if hubby is on board with it. ;)
  • I miss mine too!!! :( Jemma is 1 week today and the day after I had her, when I woke up, I automatically grabbed my belly. *sigh* I love having her in my arms but there's nothing like being pregnant (with all the good and the bad) lol I would like to have my next baby in the winter rather than summer heat because this was TOUGH! :-) she's worth it and I would do it again for her. Speaking of that, what age do you think your baby should be before you have another? ;;) Just a question lol but I asked my bf "now that we have a girl.. I wonder what a boy would look like.." hes like "guess we will have to wait awhile and find out" haha 8-|
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I would say once they are like 3 you don't want them to far apart but yet not to close together maybe once their potty trained fully @babycomingsoon143
  • This is why the human race isn't extinct...lol. I can't imagine any man saying these comments if it were them who had to have babies. ;)
  • I'm gonna miss it too :( but I am soooooo excited to finally get to hold her and just love her up!
  • I thought I was the only one that miss being pregnant even though I was extremely miserable especially being on bed rest for 3 months.
  • I'm only 32 weeks with our first but Hubby wants to have ours close together. I keep saying I don't know if that's going to happen. But good to know he's willing if I get that urge like you ladies :)
  • @BabyComingSoon143 I agree with @vayanna we're waiting 3 to 4 years. One so we'll both be out or almost out of school, and two, Bentley will be old enough to understand and independent enough for it to not be too stressful on me to watch them both but still young enough for them to relate when they're older :)
  • I keep hearing that from my already-mommy friends too that they miss being preggo! It's so weird! Now I'm starting to wonder the same if I'll miss it too!?