weight

edited August 2011 in October 2011
How much weight have all of the october mommy's gained?

Comments

• At my 29 week appt (I'm now 31) I had gained 16lbs total :( u?
  • today I had my 32 week appt and i had only gained 13 from my pre pregnancy weight, but I also lost 18 in the begining so I gained back to my pre pregnancy weight and then 13.. :( It makes me sad b/c I feel so huge!
  • I don't even want to look at the freaking scale.... I weighed 98 pounds before i got pregnant and last week I was 128... TooTOO much!!
  • I'm 29+5 with #2 and up 13-15 lbs (depending on the day). I'm hoping to stay below 25 lbs,total.

I gained 47 with #1 and by 30 weeks I had already gained 30 lbs.

I'd say I'm doing pretty good this time :)
  • @lindseynicole96 You are gonna be fine I was with my first daughter like that and i got to 136 and i went back to 110-115 and then i stayed at 132 and with this one that is where i was when I got pregnant and now I weigh 146..
    @soon2BMomOf2under2 your doing really well!!!
  • About 30 pounds :(
    I contribute it to working full time and going to school. No time to work out.
  • Ha I gained 20lbs in 6 weeks! I think its because I stopped smoking and stuff. Omg I hate getting weighed! I was 130-135 now 150 boo!
  • Oh plus im going on my 29 week n this is my third child
  • 32 weeks and have gained 43 lbs.
  • i am 31 weeks i lose about 12 pounds in the frist trimester i have only gained back 4 pounds
  • I have gained 11 pounds and im almost 30 weeks I feel so huge right now
  • I'm 33 weeks and have gained 17lbs. I've only gained 1lb the past month, so I've hit a stagnant period, I guess. LoL.
  • 8 lbs at my 31week visit but I'm obese not suppose to gain more than 15
  • 36w 24pounds
  • Omg oppps meant 32w
  • I weighed 135 before I was pregant & I weigh 156 now at 30weeks due oct. 25th
  • 31 wks and 31lbs.. oh well i always lose it.. still annoying
  • edited August 2011
    At 31wks i have gained 12lbs but for some reason the last 6weeks I've been gaining 2lbs a week. I wasn't really gaining the first half.
  • I weighed 108 prepregnancy & I'm at 135 doctor said she only wants me gaining 10 more total & I'm 31 weeks! Idc how much I gained I'm sure I can drop it fast. Lol
  • my weight was 107 before bring pregnant now my weight is 117....due october 25 and for some reason I keep losing weight.......but I walk a lot
  • 60 lbs from 135 to 193 at 33 weeks, apparently too much fruit makes you fat lol!
  • I'm up 4 lbs, but I have GD, so I have to watch what I eat carefully and exercise a lot. I'm 32 weeks.
  • I'm 35 weeks and 1 day and I've gained 25lbs so far in my pregnancy, this is my first. I feel huge but its because of my belly lol I can't wait to give birth already so I can see how much weight exactly I've got to lose!
  • I'm 36+2 weighed 141 yesterday morning wn I went to Dr. Prepreg I was 130. I didn't gain weight til. Recently these last few.weeks. blahhhh! Whatever.
  • 32+4 and 17 lbs
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Yeah I can't fit my preggy shirts anymore too. I have my mans old shirts he can't fit anymore.
  • Ok hope I make u all feel better. I've gained 43lbs & this is my 4th. With all of them I ate differently & still gained 45-55lbs. Guess its my magic #.
  • I've gained around 40 lbs and this is my first! Lol.