pain in my vajayjay *update*

edited August 2011 in Pregnant
I'm having a sharp pain, it will go away but come back again. And lately I've been having pressure down there as well.
I'm also having some period like cramps but they wrap around to my back??
I'm a ftm so this is all new to me and also I'm 39+3weeks.

**Update** had my little man Sunday August 21, 2011 at 3:26am.

Comments

• Bump. Sorry, I cant help you much. I have pain down there too. But im only 21weeks.
  • sounds like back contractions. I am having pain down there but not consistent. if u can't handle it go to l&d everybody pain tolerance is diff
  • @blessed1508 oh the pain isn't so bad to were I need to go in yet but idk what the pain even is. I have no idea what contractions feel like so you know.
    @angel26 its okay I'm just curious as to what it could be.
  • I would say u will know but everyone says that and with my first I didnt know. I had cramps early in the morning , I was told to take a nap. I got some rest woke up and it was too the point I couldn't walk but (i drive myself to the hospital don't know how that happened lol) but they feel like very bad period cramps, sharp pains, stomach gets hard ....
  • edited August 2011
    Oh okay, like I have period cramps but my back hurts more. And its like all together if I'm making sense. It like wraps around to my back? @blessed1508
  • Being pregnant is going to cause you discomfort, its not unusual hun. You don't have to worry, I'm sure you will know if your in labor (if that's what your worried about). There isn't a day I don't have a normal pregnancy pain and I don't freak out everytime I feel a pain because I'm aware pregnancy isn't going to be the most comfortable experience...
  • Yeah I know that much but I don't think I'm going to have major pains when in labor. I've had contractions before and didn't even know. So I'm worried I'll be in labor and not know and not make it in time to the hospital. @dueinaugust11
  • Hmm, start timing the pains. Are they consistent or on and off? I'm 39 weeks 2 days so we're pretty close :) and I just want you to know I've been feeling the same way. Way more back pain and crampiness, increase in discharge and lots more pressure. I think these pains are from baby getting snug in our pelvis, preparing for labor but I honestly don't feel like labor is coming any time soon for me lol
  • I thought the same thing and had my little man Sunday at 3:26am. Lol @dueinaugust11
  • So the period cramp description should be helpful to most women but I've been lucky enough never to get cramps. Is it anything like diarrhea or constipation cramps?
  • I had my baby already so I really don't remember the feeling anymore lol. @ biffymnstr
  • Ahhh! Congrats I'm so happy for you! Did you get the epi?? Did you like your experience? How painful was it tell me everythinnngg LOL I can't wait till its my turn