His mom hates me(venting)

edited February 2011 in Just for Fun
My boyfriends mom hates me ever since he told her we had sex once she has been treating me like I'm nothing. One day she told her daughter her son is stuck with me and he can do better. I always cry and cry because I don't want her to hate me.....her family don't hate me just her.....he says he don't care what she says he loves me and is gonna be with me. I'm happy that I have him by my side cuz I think she is gonna try and break us up. Have any of u other people experience this?

Comments

• I feel like.my bf mother hates me too. She was nice and everything tikk my.boyfriend told her I was prego. Hes a track runner in college. Hes amazing! Hes been asked if im he would like to participate in the olympics. I think she hates me cuz she thinks hes gonna stop. I told my.bf not to. He said he wnt my nf is loving dedicated and passionate about everything she thinks our lives are over.
  • Just focus on yo baby and yo relationship if he loves you and tells you her does and he doesn't let his mom get to him then f her especially if she the only one she obviously has issues with herself so let her hate on you
  • I know the thing is she said she wish he would find a nice girl like me when we was like 12 now that I'm with him I'm not good enough.my mom was mad cuz she don't like seeing me cry especially over her hating me. We are 18 now and she is being prejudice against me its like she don't want him with black girls but won't say it directly out her mouth but that's what she is showing all of us. Even her son and he is half black half white.
  • Some moms are just like that about their sons girlfriends/wives. It's difficult for them to accept that they are no longer the most important woman in their sons life. The bottom line is that HE has chosen to be with you. That's really all that matters. Stop listening to all the stuff that she is saying... As long as you and your bf are happy together... F-her. Hope everything works out for you.
  • @txmoorekat @Zbutt_Mom @anadoll92 thank you you really are very helpful. I love him with all my heart I always have since we were 14 he means the world to me. When we get married she won't be invited because our day will be about us.
  • Yeah I def wouldn't invite her she'll probably try to ruin or make it horrible for you
  • And you're welcome :)
  • Yea ur right my bf was like he don't want for our day to be ruined. Its like she want him to be with a girl that goes around giving bj's. I'm not like that I have too much respect for myself and I only want to be with him he is my everything. My mom likes him a lot and my mom don't like no one.
  • Ur welcome hun. Honestly I would still invite her to the wedding >:D lol I would love for her to watch ya get married. Me and my bf love each other he says new.life new family. Im dating him not his mom.
  • I understand @anadoll92 I said that to him but after 6 years of being mistreated you can only take but soo much. But I sit and take cuz I want to be with him he is my best friend my boyfriend and my future husband as well as childrens father.
  • Ill invite her if she starts treating me like I'm a human being.
  • My.bf.black and im mexican im also 18. But idk its about race mostly about him running. He can still run. Im a dancer I cant dance
  • Wow six years. Kidnap her and ship her off to cuba lol jk
  • I'm a mut..lol he is black german irish and italian.I'm 5 kinds of native american irish black and french. We both r into sports and performing arts I sing and act he raps. And yea I would but they would ship her back ...lol. the crazy thing is I treat his little sis like she is my little sister and its still not enough for her. Oh well imma be a part of the family whether she likes it or not.
  • Lol yup we both into sports but I danced also. He fell in love whike I was outside and dancing and he was running around the track and tripped over those thingys when he saw me I forgot the name lol. He was chasing me for a year. Same he has a 2 year old nephew and he loves m# hes always begging me to play and I do. But shes upset. Shes gonna be all over ur chikd watch
  • True I think so and that is soooo cute he fell watching you dance...but then she acts racist I don't think she wants a black grandchild I want for her to willingly accept me and our child. Does ur bf's mom act the same way?
  • Well my bf is black and shes white. I didnt know he was white too lol shes upset cuz she thinks our dreams are done. There not we just have more dreams for our son. Shes like he wnt run and.blah. Hes still running im not dancing. And then ima have to get back in shape and them work on my technique again. Shes just ughhhhh. I gotten to the point where I told her. Either shut uo and except this or get away ur annoying me and ur words are bs im a sweet person and she was shocked but kinda glad I spoke my mind. She still upset though
  • Well I'm glad she isn't still on ur case but she shouldn't be mad u didn't curse her out. And I wish my bf mom was like that but she not all she do is yell I already get sensitive when ppl yell at me so she just makes it worse. She acting like we are sittng plotting on having a baby....I'm tryna loose weight before I get pregnant so I'm not so over weight after.
  • I've been with my hubby 11 yrs. (since I was 14). He's seven yrs. my senior, & his mom never liked me at all. She don't want us together nor does she wants me carrying his child. I personally don't give a rats a$$, because she's missing out not me. My baby will never be around her nor know her.
  • @lovingmybabyboy I know that's right I feel u from now on I'm not worrying about her unless she really changes and treats me and my bf right.