i surrender!!!

edited August 2011 in Third Trimester
Dear god I have like 50 days left until they want to induce my labor thank god! Of course my third trimester is when I have the most stuff to do and Alyssa is growing so fast! Im exhausted and don't sleep im just exhausted. My tummy hurts from stretching and I just surrender! I love her so much and am so excited to be a mom but im over it lol she's so spoiled already im dying to meet her! Im so impatient I keep buying her stuff just so I have something to remind me she's almost here!

Comments

• Come on October!!!:))
  • October can't come soon enough
  • @sunshinelove I know! Im dying lol! Of course this month is my fiances cousins wedding my pre baby shower my parents 25 wedding anniversary party and travels and trading off the car and my fiance leaving for atleast a month straight to start his directional driller job so its been nuts shopping laundry and all getting lined up then sept is my big baby shower my birthday (still sad my man will miss my birthday) and my friends baby shower and my other friends due date and maybe me getting my new lifted hummer 2 I hope! Then my due date:) BUSY months ahead!