★★UPDATE on Bentley★★ thanks for the prayers

edited August 2011 in Giving birth
I had Bentley this morning at 1:19 long story short, he's now in NICU.
I will give more details later. I need all the prayers you preglies here can give. I will give more details later

★★★UPDATE ON BENTLEY ISAIAH★★★

So I apparently was in labor Thursday ALL DAY and thought it was just stress and blood pressure well wHEN I got to the hospital my contractions were 3-6 mind apart. They gave me fluids hoping it was just dehydration well it wasn't they continued to grow til they were 2-4 minutes apart. My Dr is on vacation.....WOULDNT YOU KNOW! So the on call Dr delivered me. Everything seemed fine with Bentley until I got to recovery to find out. He was on oxygen and on IV in NICU. He had low blood sugar, respiratory distress and tachycardia. They shaved parts of his head for IV insertion due to IV line collapse so I was broken hearted when I walked in. I didn't get to see him for 10 hrs after I had him and couldn't hold him for close to 16 hrs after birth. :'( he was deemed healthy yesterday! :-)
we are doing great now though!

Here is the link to his pictures!

Thank u all for tour. Prayers!!!!!!

http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc377/courtneyautumn1/my baby Bentley/IMG_20110820_213355-1.jpg

BTW I MADE 37 WEEKS ON FRIDAY AND DELIVERED HIM AT 1:19 AM

Comments