my 3yr old says cutist things :)

edited February 2011 in Just for Fun
Thought ild try and make every1 laugh. My daughter has picked up ( due to baby catalogs etc) that me and my bf are ttc, and has told us that when she's a big sister our baby will be called strawberry :) she has also been watching one born every min and teen mom with me and now insists walking around pretending she's pregnant and doing some very realistic impressions of giving birth bless her. Just thought ild share, <3 my lil princess xx

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • She's 3 going in 30 bless her :*
  • How cute my lil brother is 7 and autistic and when we told him he was going to be an uncle he was like I'm to young what do I need to do? bless then the other day he said its got to be a boy and we've got to call him spongebob :/ haha he also watches one born every minute and cried the other day asking if i was going to be in that much pain saying he don't want me to be bless. kids really do say the cutest things
  • Awwww that's cute least he's excited bless him couldent live without them xx
  • my son (3) is very smart and funny as well some of the things he says make me roar laughing just the other day I had a rose on my counter and my son saw it and went to his room and put on his tux (from my moms wedding when he was one) it was way to small he then brought me the rose and said now he's my husband and we have to dance because we just got married
  • Awwww that's soo sweet mine had a bf at nursery bless her and he moved she came home and said logan doesent love me anymore he moved away with his new gf so I'm marrying kevin but I won't kiss him cos he eats worms lmao I laughed for hours xxx
  • that's so cute lol I love toddlers my son can be such a devil most times but everytime just look at him I have to smile about everything cute he does
  • Same my lil girl is a nightmare but so sweet, she's already told me she wants to be a big sis so she can dress it and sing it to sleep, still miss when she was first born and u can just cuddle them for hours xx
  • My 3yo sion tells me hes having a baby brother in his belly lol, so 6orgeous, he also tells me when the sky turns on n off lol
  • My three year old has told everyone that he's having a baby brother and we're naming him John. Funny thing is, we don't even know the sex yet and we are Not naming the baby John. Lol he's got such an imagination.