Breech Baby?

edited August 2011 in Third Trimester
I'm 37 Weeks & Lately I've Been Feelinq My Son's Hiccups Riqht Underneath My B(O)(O)BIES !! Does That Mean He Is Breech?

Comments

• My son was breech and I felt his hiccups low.
  • Oh Wow ! I Guess I Will Have To Wait For My Ultrasound On Thursday To Find Out !
  • I could tell he was breech because when he would kick it would be low on the bladder and it hurt. I also had really bad heartburn from his head pushing up.
  • I Feel His Head Like Down There & It Hurts So Bad; I Can Only Imaqine Wat It Feels Like Wen He Kicks Theree ! I Have Heartburn Too & It Sucks! Haven't Had Any Since I Was Like 3 Months. I Just Want This Prrqnancy To Be Over Already!!!! How Far Alonq Are Yu!
  • I feel my baby's Hiccups &nd kicks very low too ..& when I lay on my back, she pops up & rolls her head side to side. My Doc. Confirmed last week that she's Breech & I'm 39weeks today. Getting an Ultrasound Mon. to see her exact position.
  • My baby turned at 32 weeks I think the kicks in my bladder hurt really bad like I was going to pee on myself
  • My baby is head down and when she Hiccups I felt tapping up top,maybe she kicks at every hiccup