I hate Sprint right now :'(

Earlier this week I went to the Sprint store to get my phone fixed cuz it was acting up & I had all 3 of my kids w/ me (5,17m & 2wks old) I explained to the girl what the problem was & that this was third time I've brought it in to be fixed in a 2 month period. She has me sign a consent form & tells me it's to verify that my pictures & contacts won't be deleted or tampered w/ in any way. I leave while they look @ my phi ione & come back right @ 6 like they tell me to & when I get my phone the guy says he did a factory reset & software update. The next morning I got Aydrian dressed up & went to take pics of her & when I checked my gallery all my previous pictures were gone! I flew back to the Sprint store & they said they couldn't be held accountable & my memory card was probably malfunctioning. I had over 300 pics & 150 videos on my card & now they're all gone. The only pictures I have of Aydrian were the 50 I uploaded to FB. I cried for the rest of the day when I left Sprint. This is the 2nd time my phone's been worked on & my card's been erased. I didn't even have a chance to print any of them either :(

Comments