am i wrong for getting a divorce?!

well he wants a dna test and its ok with me but after the test i will be leaving him even if it comes out to be his which it will cause its HIS! am i wrong for doing this i just feel like i deserve more respect and he thinks its not his cause i was a stripper...help ladies

Comments

• ugh smh guys are stupid
    But isnt a divorce going too far because of a doubt??
  • O wow. I'm kinda n the same boat. I dont think u should divorce him tho but u definitely have a reason to b upset. Even tho ur a stripper I would jus let him kno if he can't trust u then u gotta go. He knew wat he was gettin himself n to.
  • Strippers get a bad rep... from TV. I'm not, nor was I ever one. But I worked in a atrip club for 2.5 years as house mommy/office stuff. And my office was IN the dressing room. Yeah, some are nasty, but a lot are NORMAL.
  • If there are other reason u want one then only u can make the decision. We can all share advice and story's but u will base the choice off of what your heart says.
    I have been through one it's hard but we r both happily remarried. Look at ALL pros and cons.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • we aren't in your marriage and don't know how your marriage has been. so i cant say for sure if it's ok. but if he has reason to doubt if he is the father then that's his right. however if you have never cheated and his only reason is because you were/are a stripper then i would leave him and run
  • You aren't wrong for it. You should have respect and trust in a marriage. Obviously he has neither, so there is nothing and I would do the same thing if I were in your shoes! I wish you the best and gl! :-)
  • That's kind of harsh going straight to divorce. Is the fact that you're a stripper the only reason he's asking for a DNA test? If you're 100% sure he's the father, let him do the test, then you both should go to counseling for the trust issues.
  • I wish I was a stripper lol and that was th issue with my marriage. Unfortunately I'm looking at a divorce cuz my BD/DH is being so immature and irresponsible. I'm looking out for the best of our soon to be first daughter and he's over here being a stingy Jew (sorry if I offend anyone) wanting to keep us living in a small room with no ventilation and no privacy. I'm sorry but I got a home and he agreed but when I got the keys to the home he said he didn't wan to go nor put in deposit nor rent nor nothing. Two weeks since I moved out and he has yet to ask for forgiveness and give me any type of aid. I say it's divorce time for me :/ after my daughter is born lol
  • You do want a relationship based on trust. Can you trust him? Why is he so doubtful about the kid?
  • @cristinalynn ugh yes girl its hard i really dont want to leave him but i feel like its gonna be a everyday issue. we been fitting lately a lot! @jasmineg wow sounds very stingy to me divorce fur sure!!!@novembee i trust him but he says all women lie and i am a liar and ugh just shit about me stripping....his doubtful cause the baby is lighter than his skin and he looks a lot like me. and cause i dance so he thinks i fucked at the club which is NOTTT true wats so ever...am soo done fitting costatly for this reason..
    @everybody else thanks ladies its hard i know i maybe should not divorce him but it hurts when the man u love wats a dna test and wats to act like nothing happend afterward. sorry but i am gonna feel like wheres the trust like wtf u know might as well leave him since his always gonna bring up the subject tje i grind on men cock..lol but yea i know its not the best job in the world but thats who i was and who i might be again. and when we have another kid his probably gonna do the same thing say its not his smh..DONE!