Lmao I hope this makes you laugh!

edited August 2011 in September 2011
My hubby just said and I quote "I didn't know your a$$hole was an air horn!" I have the worst gas today! I was laughing so hard that I peed my pants which Just so happen to be his sweat pants because none of mine fit!!!

Comments

• Lol! My gas was worst in the 3rd trimester. And so far it hasn't got much better. I feel bad for my hubby, till he decides to fight back. Lol
  • Did you have Taco Bell lol? My husband assures me that my gas after Taco Bell could be considered grounds for divorce lol. Glad he REALLY loves me!!! :-D
  • Husbands/BDs say the funniest things sometimes! Not only has my husband told me that we could have sex in the hospital room (he said it was okay, but he felt it would be kind of awkward with everyone in else in the room, too) to help induce labor, but he also asked if I had to "milk my boobies!" They're clueless, but cute!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Lmao!! Kids say the darndest things! My nephew asked my mil if I was letting myself go because I am fat.
  • My dh asks if the baby feels like when you have bad gas when he moves. Since then, I've been calling the baby my little fart!