If one more person....

Tells me I know how stressed you are...how tell me how in the world do you really know how stressed I am. I am the one on bedrest, I am the one in the hospital, I am the one that has a screwed up cervix and trying to carry my daughter until she can survive.....so tell me how fo YOU know! I am just SICK of it!

Comments

• Maybe they are just trying to make u feel better, I know some people r just not good with consoling words...
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited August 2011
    It is just so darn hard for me to think they can imagine the stress and fear I have. I am at risk of loosing my job of 17 years, my son is 12 and I know he misses me as much as I miss him. They get to go outside for fresh air...things some take for granted and I lay here not even sure what day it is until I look at the nurses board in my room. I am the only one that can protect my baby girl right now, so if you stress me out then you must leave my hospital room. Simple! Addison comes before your feelings of what I need to do.

@2beforgotten 21 weeks 3 days. On bedrest for 8 weeks now and hospital for 4 days. The walls are closing in on me!
  • Can the nurses put ya in a wheel chair and take u out side for fresh air.... just ask.... just feeling the sun will help with your mood ... plus it doesn't hurt to get a lil vitamin D and a nice lil tan ;)
  • @jess8d Man that would be awesome but doctor says no sitting up right now. I miss the sunshine. I know I will be ok but man I have my days and people act like I should be happy to be laying down all of the time....