well now what

edited August 2011 in Health
So I'm laying in bed wondering about the irony of how laying on right side is almost comfortable but is 100% going to give me heart burn. When I randomly scratch by my left boob and feel a rough spot. Thinking it was dry skin or something I scratch it off come to find out its a tinny tiny little tick :0& *I really don't do well with parasites* anyway I dumped out an old pill bottle and put it inside, I don't have any rubbing alcohol or anything so I can't preserve it.
Ok on to the question. Should I wait and see if I get sick to get it tested or do it preemptively, where would I take it to get it tested, that's something insurance would cover right, and what are some symptoms I should watch for? I'm 35w.

Thanks!

Comments

• i would call l&d and ask what they think
  • Did you or someone check the rest of you? I was covered with them one cuz a big ass deer died in our yard. Ugh! I had Kelly check and pull them off then I soaked in the tub to get any others. It was about two years ago. I saved it but never took it in to get checked. Fortunately, I'm okay.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Yeah. I think I would have been much more proactive if I were pregnant. I agree with @mshahir.