my baby shower is on october 1st ..ladies pls share your plans and ideas :)

edited August 2011 in Baby showers
My co workers are throwing it out for me and they don't want me to worry about bringing any food or whatsoever and so I thought of doing /taking care of the souvenirs as my way of thank yous to all..but I'm so nervous .its my first shower ever coz I didn't had one for my first 13 yrs ago :)

What are you doing on your showers ladies and any baby registry ideas ? Do I have to put small items on my registry or wouldn't it be too much too ask if I put the big ones ? Coz my boyfriend said I have a pretty expensive taste lol so he said it might leave a bad impression but he'd say we could afford all the cute and small items though so I don't know if am doing the right thing ha ha !

Comments

• I dnt do baby showers...lol but wud just put everything I need on the registry then at least ppl can choose to buy big items or small whichever way... every little helps.
    All the best with ur organizing anyway, havin a shower sounds exciting but dnt realy hav a lot of friends and family around me so its something I dnt realy think abt.
  • I recently had my baby shower and I had a registry at Walmart n babies r us. I put all the big expensive n basic items on my registry and to my surprise people actually got majority of it, the only thing I didn't get was a walker but the baby want need that anyway until like month 6. So go for put everything from carseat/stroller to bouncer to play pen to high chair to swing to crib on you registry and you never know who might actually acknowledge your items, goodluck!