Hello Again All My September Mommys (Whose on Team Pink?)

edited August 2011 in September 2011
Hi Ladies, I been gone so long because I been having problems login into my account. Anyway how's the babies doing and whose on team pink with me? Im due september 11th with baby girl!

Comments

• Due Sept 5 With A Girl :)
  • Sept 7th with a little princess! =)
  • My lmp due date is September 23. Lauren Ava Foresee. :)))
  • Due September 10 with a girl. Emeline Georgia.
  • Sept 8 with my baby Sophia Marie <3
  • Sept 27, bBy girl, still no name
  • September 16th with a girl....we hav 2 names and are back and forth on them.....Eriah or Esme
  • 14th :-) third girl... Isabella Rose
  • Lilianna Danielle due 24 but c-section the week before.
  • edited August 2011
    @Scott _Jessica1st baby our due dates are 1 day apart, how cool
    @jbandno3 don't worry it will come to you probably even at the delivery room, im sure.
    @momto4 Eriah is very cute
    @lyndsay1983 wow 3 girls huh, I could see myself trying to get a singing group going if I had 3 girls lol
    @all you September mommies congratulations ladies only a couple more weeks and maybe even days for some of us. Scared like heck because I'm a first timer but so excited to meet my princess.
  • C-section September 7th for my beautiful baby Rylie(:
  • @ hiskitten and lindseynicole96 are you ladies pretty nervous since you pretty much know the exact dates the little angels will arrive or does it put you at ease to know because you both are having C-sections?
  • C section on sept 21 with a baby girl :)
  • I'm due on September 24th with my baby girl, Kendall. I have two sons. So I am super excited to be on Team Pink!!!
  • @Kaylea917 well I'll be 36weeks and 1 day then and I am very nervous because my little one has had a hard time this pregnancy, so i have an amnio on the 6th and my section on the 7th. But knowing the date she is going to be here is very good and I love that lol! I'm very nervous, but knowing the date I love lol
  • edited August 2011
    @ArmyMommy well congrats I imagine how you must feel because I prayed for team pink myself lol
    @lindseynicole96 well cograts n goodluck to you.
  • due 20th with baby girl :)
  • @Kaylea917 that's very cool. Although I have a feeling she may come late. Either way, I am happy. She will come when she is ready.
  • Sept 13....Zoe Athena...im so excited but nervous about delivery. I had a tough l&d with my son. I thought people say you forget about the pain, well i didnt & that was 14 years ago.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Sept 10 th n no name yet
  • September 6th with Abriella Marie :) don't know if we will make it to September though.
  • Sept. 8 with a girl :)
  • Due the 14th with my baby girl. She has been issued a 30day so she is packing alot to get the heck out! Literally she has no more room! Get owt!
  • Due Sept 23 with a pretty lil princess to be named Neleh Renee. Good luck to us all.
  • 5th with a girl!
  • Lillian Alene
  • ill be having a girl on sept 12th!
  • YaY!! For team Pink!! =) Due Sept 15 with our Lillith Elizabelle. Although she attempt to come way early friday lol. I hoping she's decided to wait until September at least =)
  • Double pink!!! Due Sept 28 w/ twin girls :) but docs are saying 1st week of September. I'm hoping to keep them in..I'm already 2 cm and 70%, but it hasn't changed in 2 wks. Bedrest blows, but its working :)