September blue team mommas!!!

There was a lot of us a few months ago..everyone still here?!? When are you due ?? What name have you chosen?? I'm expecting my baby boy Bentley Sept 24th.. hopefully a little sooner ;)

Comments

• I'm due Sept 11 and his name is Tobias jr or TJ. Was told I would be induced on the 6th because of my bp but if he is anything like his sister he will still come on the 11th. LOL
  • O your so lucky though.. Sept 11 sounds way closer than Sept 24th lol
  • I'm due the 22nd with baby Cruz. But due.to his big size and my small size our doctor will be inducing around the 8th! It's so close!!!
  • I'm due Sept 22 with my little Travis :)
  • I'm due 25...still haven't decided on a name yet :-S
  • Due 9/26 with my lil jovani isaiah. The way things are going now I dont think ill make it to the 26th though..
  • I'm due on the 30th...hopefully he will be here sooner! Name undecided.
  • Due september 9 with my third, first boy though! I was in the hospital yesterday with contractions 5 mins apart, but they stopped it, they want him in there another week (i had a uti so they just pumped me with antibiotics until the contractions stopped) we dont have a name for him, just gonna wait until we see him to name him!
  • I'm due sept 4 wit josiah nathaniel. No sign of him yet
  • Im due Sept 1st with Ethan James. He is not ready to make his grand entrance yet.
  • CSection September 9th with Wayne Anthony! We are getting close ladies!!! >:D<
  • Sept. 18 and we are naming him Xavier.. i am starting to get excited now!!! I gotta confess it is just starting to hit me that i am going to b a mommy.. lol
  • C cection. Sept 6@ 10am check in....jet justice Ricardo cuevas boy
  • I'm due the 24th as well. My ultrasound is tomorrow so we'll see if my due date changes. I'm excited to meet my little fella!!!
  • Oh yeah and we're naming him Vincent. :)
  • Due sept 8th with a boy. We are deciding between dylan nicholas or oliver daniel. Anyone like one better than the other?
  • Due Sept. 12 with Jalen Cade...soooo hopeing he comes sooner!!!!!!! Hormones are CRAZD
  • Due Sept 3rd ..... 13 days .... naming him Isaiah Antonio :-)
  • edited August 2011
    Due Sept 1 with Noah Ryan. Hope he comes this week. :)
  • Due Sept 19th with my third boy. Dominic Ace :)
  • due Sept 7 with Timothy Jr. or TJ. hopefully he comes sooner! I can't wait!
  • Due 9/10 but hoping he comes sooner!! We're naming him Dylan Scott...big brother Ethan can't wait to meet him! :D
  • @biffymnstr Im partial to Dylan as that's the name we chose! ;)
  • Csection scheduled for Sept 15th my 2nd boy. Ryan Clayton.
  • Due Sept. 26th & were naming him Sebastian! Any suggestions for a short middle name?
  • I'm still here ;) Due date is still September 11th with my first born ;) ONLY 3WEEKS LEFT & still have no name for my little guy ;( I don't want to name my son a John Paul Rodriguez IV (fourth)...but it means so much to my bf, he gets sad everytime I tell him no. He's a good man, takes care of me, I don't work. if I want something, all I have to do is ask. I just don't like the idea of ANOTHER john ;( there's too many of them. I've tried compromising..as putting a different first name..& naming our next son after him..but he said its not right to name the 2nd son after him & not the 1st born son. So idk..yet..still kinda if-e
  • 9/22....Cameron
  • 19th September :) last time i checked on my September mummy thread there was 64 boys i think going to do a count now actually :)
  • Sullivan Cooper is due September 28th (: I am so so beyond ready to meet him!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.