Due to Scream (sorry its a novel)

So only 12 wks till baby is here and we still have to get pretty much everything sorted. Between my OH starting uni in september and possibly moving in December Im starting to stress out. To make matters worse my OH talksabout everything BUT baby and what we need to organise. We also have to sort out my sons birthday as it falls 2wk after baby due so I want to buy his presents before baby arrives and at least plan Christmas presents. I again brought up baby things today and he immediatly started talking about his uni!!
Uni is something he applied for pretty much behind my back a week after I had my IUD taken out. Trying for a baby is something we planned for a yr before I had the IUD out and Im still angry he applied. I dont think its something we can afford financially or emotionally with 2 kids in the house. between his uni and work Ill be an effective single parent for all the time he will be home. He also expects to take ''time out'' every night to do uni related stuff or chill. No idea when Im allowed time out from my responsibilities. When I tried talking to him about how hard its going to be on our relationship he dismissed it.
As for moving, wellthe house we are supposed to be moving to is owned by his cousin. Presently my OH aunt lives there but is getting a local council house. For over a yr I have been promised this house. I got fed up waiting and tried looking for somewhere else as this house has no room for us all once baby and his stuff arrive. But this caused arguments with his parents as the aunt could move anythime and we would lose out on the house (a house I didnt ask for!). Last week my in laws suggested we hand in our 2 month notice for our house in sept in order that we can move in november...2 wk before my son is due. Issue is if the aunts not moved I would have to move in with my in laws. NO WAY!! So after I was branded unresonable and trying to bribe me with a wedding and a dog the subject was dropped. I think they are unreasonable to ask me to move 2 wk before my son is due, to move into a house with 2 other adults when my family of 3 need to adjust to being 4 without interferance and to possbly move into my in laws then move again when house is free with my newborn and 4 yr old in tow! Moving in with the in laws would also exclude my family from their grandkids/nephews as the familys do not get on.
Now we are being told the aunt will def be moved by november. So if she gets more concreate info on that then I am happy to hand my notice in oct and move december to the house and only the house. Otherwise Im moving on my own with the kids to my parents.
I really just want my OH to talk about baby stuff and plan things with me and not think of just his shit. My kids need 2 on board parents not one part time when it suits him and one full time stressed out parent.

Sorry for the novel. This has all been stressing me and I needed it off my chest.

Comments

• Some men avoid the tough situations... I agree yall have a lot to figure out and not a whole lot of time to do it in.. wish I could help ya, sorry ur stressing hun..
    Try and pamper urself and relax, baby probably needs u to :-)