31 DAYS UNTIL MY DD!! (9/21/2011)

edited August 2011 in Third Trimester
So i am beyond ready to have this baby I am tired of being uncomfortable being in pain, etc.. but i will say one thing i will NOT miss being pregnant because that would include the things i dont like.. BUT I WILL miss feeling my lil girl move inside of me even though sometimes it hurts its the best part of the whole pregnancy .. Just about everything is ready for her i just need to wash some stuff.. but everyday i look at her things and i get really sad because i want her here so bad even though i know its going to be hard mostly financially i am ready ...

Comments

• Anybody else feel how i feel or getting close to their dd
  • About two more weeks. Sept.8 super excited!
  • I have 2 weeks til im induced and I cant wait. Im done being pregnant. Im finishing her nursery now thn we r ready
  • you guys are sooo close :)
  • I know! I cant wait, ive had a crappy pregnancy and am ready to be done
  • edited August 2011
    @jazzi89 oh i feel you there and question why are they inducing you in 2weeks if you only have 2 weeks left till you dd
  • I'm due in 3 weeks but they are inducing me bfore 39weeks because I have pre-e and they don't think ill go into labor on my own. I think its dumb andim rather upset about the whole thing. Ugh
  • oh ok i jst saw your ticker said you were 38 weeks... and im sure that has to be hard but i hope everything will be good with you and baby.. have you tried any nature things
  • Ya for some reason my ticker is off lol. And yes its really hard. This is going to be my only child andi jut wanted to go into labor on my own so it sucks. I have tried some things but they aren't working. I can't do any physical activities cuz I'm on bedrest. Grr
  • I feel u girl I have till the 20th a d I'm all ready just need to pack my bag and install the carseat
  • @jazzi89 lol oh ok.. i can understand that i want to have a natural birth so if something happens to where i cant i will be very hurt.. and oh i fell you there im on bedrest but i can do some physical things i jst have to put limits on it

@momof22be its like were so close yet so far away i need to pack my bag too.
  • I've got 24 long long days !
  • 31 days for me 9/21 till my c section. I feel just how you feel. I can't wait till it gets here
  • i still have a while before Damien is here, but i feel the same way you do. i'm not going to miss being pregnant... i'm going to miss feeling him move... and his reactions to his Daddy's voice... and things are going to be really tight for us financially as well... so yeah i feel you there.
  • I have 35 days left.... Sep 25th I'm so ready to have my body back and get to see my little man. Hope your L& D are smooth!
  • @jay_brad still less then me we can do it

@emy exactly i just cant wait to hold my lil one

@Damiens_Mommy yea the movement is the best part i still remember the 1st time daddy felt a legit kick... even though now i swear this girl is in there abusing me.. but the day will soon be here for both of us.. and after baby is born just have to take it one day at at a time
  • My DD is Sept 22 and am so ready got him to come out already . Where almost done we can do it, not like we have a choice lol
  • @PregnantELF i agree and aww thanks same to you

@angie87 hahahah i know right