Which Zodiac sign do you have the most difficulty with

edited August 2011 in Just for Fun
I'm an Aquarius.
I personally always fall for Libras.
All my bffs are Libras, Gemini's and Cancers even tho they're pretty moody/emotional a lot of the time, they're funny peeps.
But in my experience Leo's, fun people I admit, but are pretty evil and selfish.
What about u guys, in your experience, which sign is the most difficult?

Comments

• im an aries an i have a diffucult time with libras an cancers. they get on my nerves. lol but i love sum of them because they are family and i love aquarius !
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'm a libra who's surrounded by aquarians (al my female bffs, mom and now bf/bd). I love fire signs (good, cuz my kids are leo and aries), but aries men are good looking but difficult to date. I dont like libra men; in my experience, they lie...alot! All piceans seem insincere...like their robots who have become really good at replicating human emotion.
  • For all those who have kids/are preggo or ttc. How do you feel like your kids zodiac sign affects them and your realtionship with them?

My bf/bd and I are both air signs (libra & aquarious) our kids are both fire (son is leo, daughter is aries). While air and fire signs typically get along, w/ 2 fire signs under one roof, were going to have some INTERESTING teen years....
  • I'm a Scorpio, BD is an Aquarius (we do NOT get along), and baby girl will be a Virgo. :) I've got friends from alllll over the spectrum. My female virgo friends are awesome, but my male virgo acquaintances can all go suck it. lol. My brother's a jerk.
  • I'm a Gemini and so us my best friend. My fiance is a Leo and I can't stand his guts. My son is a Aries and my daughter is a Gemini. #teamgemini
  • I'm a Sag I dont get along with.scorpios
  • edited August 2011
    Im a virgo and my husband is a leo...we bumped heads like crazy whn we first met...we used to disagree about everything...two stubborn people...lol...I would tell him we will NEVER be together..but I guess it's true that opposites attract

The sign I tend to have issues with the most though is gemini...they seem to be very sneaky and fake...imo
  • i'm a scorpio and i've been with a libra(my now ex husband) and i am currently with a capricorn. i'm tellin you i will never be with another libra! lol too farking quiet for me... i'm a very social, very talkative person... i need some one that is close to the same way or that at least won't get aggrivated with me talking so much
  • I'm an Aries, my hubby is an Aries, most of my exes are Aries. I either do great with another Aries, or I hate their guts. I've never had a good Aries friend though lol. Self centered Aries, yeah that's me!
  • edited August 2011
    I am a cancer and my hubby is a Capricorn. We r both very hard headed but he love the way I comfort him and I love the way he is so demanding. We have got so far for a reason I dnt know what my baby is he was born on st pats. But I read I would match good with Taurus and Scorpio. I absolutely don't get along with leos. They seek to be the center of attention. And I don't get along with other cancers or get along with them great. Weird but true
  • I'm an Aquarius and rarely get along with Aries! My husband is also Aquarius and we are expecting a Virgo/Libra baby. :)))) that makes me real happy. I <3 Libras and Virgos. :)
  • Im a aquarius n I love sags although my bf is a cancer!
  • I'm a cancer and my hunni is a pisces :-) the only sign I have major issues with is gemini
  • I'm an leo but I can't stand pisces
  • I'm a Virgo and I've always dated Leo's and all of my closet friends are Leo's so its no wonder I had one one July 28 , 2011. LOL. I can't stand gemini's and Aries(even though they have the best sex)
  • I'm a Virgo and I've always dated Leo's and all of my closet friends are Leo's so its no wonder I had one one July 28 , 2011. LOL. I can't stand gemini's and Aries(even though they have the best sex)
  • Im a scorpio and my ex husband is a leo we bumped heads alot my fiance is a scorpio also and we bimp heads to lol
  • I'm a Virgo and I don't get along with scorpios and that's what my baby girl will be :( I hope we have a great relationship. I'm kinda worried
  • Im a libra and hubby is a cancer...its interesting and challenging. I dont really get along with sagittarius women...everyone is coo to me.
  • I'm a Cancer and BD is a Leo... Water and Fire lol..

Let's just say that when its good its greeeat, and when its bad its hell, but for some reason I'm extremely attracted to him and his "kind"

..opposites do attract? Lol
  • Im a Leo I cant really stand libra's because they lie too much & im married to 1 thats hiw I kno, I actually love other leo's & taurus's & I have a love/hate relationship
  • Im an aries and for me is cancer. My mom is cancer and so is my grandma and I was bouncing from one house to another when I was a teen. And my hubby is pices(sp) and its perfect cause hes water and im fire lol and now my baby girl is cancer ugh cant wait for her teen years... Not!!!
  • I'm a Taurus therefore I don't have difficulty with anyone. People have difficulty with ME!
  • Libra here and the pisces men get that I have come across have gotten on my nerves the most. Lol Great conversations, but too "forward" for my taste.. All my closest guy friends are leos but they LIE about everything!! :/ bf is a Taurus, I'm passive so I think that's why we don't bump heads too much. Closest friends are cancer, Taurus, and Libra. I can always have fun with Aquarius!! My fave :D
  • I'm a cancer, my husband is a Leo and I honestly can't stand him. My sons father is a Libra I think? When it was bad, it was frustrating as hell, but when it was good...oh, it was great. B-)
  • @mshahir Im born feb 18 :). I think I flip between the two (pis/aqu) lol, but yes leos are not our friend lol. They are fun people just as long as ur dont get too close. My bd is a leo and I call him the devil and the only time I've ever got into a fist fight in my life was with this leo chick who wanted my bf so would talk shit about me everyday in middle school lol.
  • @octobernewbie Yes Leos do lie about everything lmao! My bd's, I've lost count of the all the embellishments and lies he's told. My mom used to have a bff who was a leo and she used to lie all the time too lol. Libras are great fun too!