Baby blues..

So I just feel blah and I don't know if it's ppd but I feel like I'm letting my other son down and I just feel sad.. He asks me to do things or play with him and I always say no.. I love my baby more than anything but everything has changed now which I knew it would but not like they have.. I didnt think I would feel quite this crappy and just down in the dumps

Comments

• I kinda understand....I am soooooo...fortunate my husband has been amazing helping me ...loving me and our son....my son us the most amazing person Ever and I love him with all I am...he is my heart! I love having him but feel emotional like crazy...I cry at everything...and kinda feel emotionless at the same time!?
  • @augustbaby I know how you feel being emotional and emotionless at the same time.. I wanna cry hysterically but then I want to seem like I'm overly happy.. I think if I act happy I'll start being happy.. I almost don't know how to feel.. I just don't want to let anyone down and I feel like I'm not doing any one any good..
  • I hope it gets better hun
  • @mamapalmer I understand ...that explains it completely ...my husband keeps telling me its just hormones? ? Good luck!