September Mommies am i the only one...

edited August 2011 in September 2011
Every day I wake up I'm wondering is it gonna be today, every cramp or contraction I wonder is this the start, every time I go pee I wonder is my water gonna break or every time if feel lots of pressure I'm thinking is this it. Ugggh I'm only 35 freaking weeks preggo. I can't imagine going another 5 more weeks obsessing like this everyday! Am I the only one driving myself crazy??? Lol

Comments

• I'm due on sept 16th an I wake up evry single day thnkn the same thing lol I'm so noided
  • I agree I feel the same way I'm due Sept 16
  • I'm due sept 25 and I do the same thing! It's so annoying because I'm to the point I want her here so badly that I wanna try and induce myself now! But then I have to remember she needs to be in there as long as possible
  • Lol every time I'm really wet down there o think my water broke lol...but its just this texas heat that make my butt all sweaty lol
  • I'm due sept 13th I hope everyday he just decide to come but I get scared that he will try to come while I'm driving or when I'm by myself at home late night.
  • @breewashington08 I am too sigh...

@ginaa412 your close!

@mommajtall I'm feeling the exact same way I want her here so bad!!! I hope she comes at 37 weeks on da dot. Full term but I'm not agonizing ne more.

@newmomma13 I live in sunny south florida I know all about that heat n sweaty butt lolol!!

@lovable omg I never thought about that now I'm gonna be paranoid about that too lol! Me driving n my water breaking or something. Wow.

@everyone well it can't go on forever!!! Its gotta end soon... Right? Lol jk jk
  • Im due the 6 th nd i jus gave up all hope of him coming out.
  • Yeah but theses se the longest weeks I've ever experienced.!
  • @shayshay exactly thats what I'm saying! 37 on the dot I want her here and healthy lol
  • I'm due the 24th of September and I think that ALL the time!!! I'm so overwhelmed with what's going on in our lives right now that I feel like the stress is gonna make him come out earlier than I planned which I don't want cause my mom's coming in from another state to help me out. And I don't want her to have to fork out the money to change her flight.
    Not to mention we're in the process of moving to our new place and just thinking about packing it all up and unpacking it all, arranging it, cleaning both places, giving birth, recovering from birth and then going back to work is wigging me out!
    *whew* sorry. This post wasn't meant to be a vent, but apparently it needed to come out!
  • @color_pink0923 lol ill be their soon.

@ginaa412 longest ever ur not lying

@musicmomma wow you have so much on your plate right now u def had to get that off ur chest! The good thing is that you got lots to distract you that's for sure! Good luck hun I hope he comes out at just the right time for you. Ohh btw our due dates are only one day apart I'm 9/23
  • I'm Due September 09, & Everyday I Think The Same Thing But At My Last 2 Appointments I Wasn't Dialated So i Gave Up Hope Bout Him Coming Early. My Doctor Is Gunman Induce A Day After My Due Date; That Beinq Said I Have Just 19 Days To Go At Midnight ;)
  • I'm due september 10 but my baby is huge because I got gestational diabetics. The doctor originally said I wasn't gonna last past sep 3rd but I want him out already I'm tired. I've been having back contractions and cramps with some stabbing feelings in my tummy its my first so idk how contractions feel.
  • @gregorysmommy woo hoo so u can say no more than 19 days n maybe less ;) gl hun!!!

@lauramich awe good luck I have really big babies but not cause gd my first was 9.9 n second 8.8(both vag) this one idk but we will see soon I hope lol. Ur def starting into something hopefully they will start getting regular n then u will know for sure!
  • Lol aww. I got 4wks left & I'm pretty anxious too! I'm tired of being preggo (even tho so many mommy friends all tell me they miss it!)
  • I'm due september 1st so everyday really could be the day. I just pray to God that my hubby isnt at work when it happens. I'll be 39 weeks on thursday and my doc hasnt checked me yet.
  • Im due 9/ 11
  • @shayshay Yep; i Was Gunna Try To Induce Labor Myself But i Thouqht i Could Carry Him For 19 More Days. Lol Yu Dntt Know How Happy i Am ! Just Waitinq For My Carseat & Stroller To Come In So i Can Install It. Thanks Hun ;)
  • And feel the same! Its my first, and it doesn't help that my Dr says I will be early since I'm a good 3 cm, and over 50% effaced, and super soft. Everytime I get a pain Im like uh oh! Lol
  • I'm 36 weeks and 4Days*tomorrow* and I definitely go threw this every single day.. Especially cause ice somewhat been loosing my mucous plug .. But mine muct be never ending !! Cause I get the mucous quite a bit .. Yet no baby :( boo not knowing when our little ones will be here !
  • I'm only 35 weeks too I drive myself nuts.. i think every little pain might mean its time lol. I need to chill Haha
  • @rizzychicky its funny cause that was how I felt before I got preggo that I missed the feeling. But my other two pregnancies I wasn't very uncomfortable this time I know for sure I do not wanna have ne more. This pubic bone symposis (sp) pain that ne one ever mentioned is enough to put a stop to having ne more lol!

@sjmom ur right around the corner!!! Almost finished.

@mommatobe I went to hosp at 33 weeks for preterm labor n was dialated to a 2 n 50 percent I didn't think I'd stil be preggo now lol but my doc hasn't checked me yet n idk when she will. I kno how u feel bout the every pain lol. Soon though

@jay_brad major boooo lol
  • @babiescomin2011its enough to drive a momma crazy I tell ya lol
  • Yeah my Dr gives me false hope! Lol. I keep losing crazy amounts of my mucous plug sometimes with a little blood. I always make my hubby come look! It totally grosses him out. But, I'm soo ready to have her! I hope I've dilated more Tuesday!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • No your not alone, I'm a first time mom and I can't stop obsessing also. Im on pins n needless about every little thing. I got the car seat n hospital bags at the door literally lol
  • I do. I'm waiting to start my contractions. I have yet to feel one. I'm due Sept. 8
  • Nope Same Here Due Sept 5