Three baby showers!

edited August 2011 in Baby showers
Since the beginning it was decided that my best friend would be doing my shower. Somehow along the way I've ended up with 2 other people wanted to do showers of their own. One being a small group of friends that I get together with every Monday night, so it'll just be like another Monday for me. But my MIL called me this morning asking if it were all right for her to do one as well. She hadn't mentioned anything up until today, so I figured she wouldn't be doing one.

The thing is she's an hour and a half away, with most of the rest of my Husband's family, so I kinda half expected her to ask about doing one there for everyone. I'm just somewhat afraid of the drive a month before the EDD. Soo that's 3 baby showers. :D I'm not annoyed, more of amused. 3 chances to get things off the registry! I just need to pick a date for my MIL's. I've got September 18th for my BF's, October 3rd for my Monday people. The MIL wants me to pick a Saturday (which is a day I hate requesting off of work, but it's so worth it). Just not sure which one. Didn't really want to go too far in to October. Should I do it between the two?

Comments