Looking for advice or some input

edited February 2011 in Second Trimester
Okay here I go... I'm 22 yrs old I'm 4 months and 2 days I'm excited but my mother tends to not want me to go anywhere with my friends such as the movies anywhere then we get in an argument even my little brother butts in and my older sister they think its okay to argue with me. I just don't know how to handle the situation I never been a person to stay home and my family are all home bodies. what should I do?

Comments

• Just keep in mind that they are just trying to take care of you and they love you. Mothers are very protective over their babies especially when one becomes pregnant. My mother is the same way with me some times. It will get better. I would try to get her to do things with you so she knows your safe and you guys can bond. Good luck.
  • My mother don't like going anywhere so thats out the picture. My family and I have a weird bond. Thank you.
  • Im sorry dear. That must suck.
  • I dont live with my mam but could go a full day without speaking but wen i first found out i was preggers she'd txt me all the time wanting to know wat i was doin if i didnt really within 15 mins she'd ring me was drivin me insane so i just sat down and explained to her she was doin my head in she stopped n only texts once a day now x
  • Tell her your 22 now not a child anymore and your not going to do anything stupid you just want to meet with friends
  • I tried that,thats what started the argument. I'm saving money to move cause I think once I do that everything might be better. I give her rent money and money for groceries so is not like I live off her. Its just driving me crazy and I lock myself in my room which I know its not good.
  • I don't know what to suggest then sorry is it her first granchild? could just be that
  • No lol this is her sixth.my mother is bi-polar. All I can do is be positive. Thank you both..