2cm dilated umm how much longer

edited August 2011 in September 2011
So I went to the doctor today and he told me I was 2cm dilated.....

Comments

• You could be dilated at a two for weeks or days who knows.
  • How far along are you?? It could be tomorrow it could be two weeks from now!
  • So I heard :-( I am 37weeks 4day
  • I wad dilated 2 cm at 28 wks at 36weeks I had to be induved but who knows how long i would've lasted
  • I am soooo ready for the pain and to meet my baby boy I think I am going crazy time is going by soooooo slow
  • ive been 2 cm since 27 weeks! IM 32 weeks now and still going.. good luck tho!
  • I've been dilated to a 3 for almost 2 weeks. >:p
  • I've been 3cm for 2 weeks, hopefully tomorrow I'm more:)
  • I was at 3 with one of my previous pregnancies for 6 weeks. I ended up being induced.
  • Well im 37+2 and as of last thursday 2cm. Not trying to sound pervertic or anything but I was told that you should have sex as often as possible to dilate further, could be just another myth though, idk but I'm desperate I'm so sick of being preggy.
  • I will be 9months tomorrow and I was in the hospital last week and the dr checked me I'm 1 1/2 cm dialated.....I have a dr's appt on Thursday so we will see if I didn't dialate anymore or if I did cause I do not want to go into labor at my babyshower
  • Lucky you! I'm 37weeks1day & not dilated at all ;(
  • I've been @ 2cm since 32 wks...I'm 35 weeks tomorrow. But I've got a doc appt this Thursday and they'll see if I'm dilated any more. I'm ready too but I need to make it to @ least 37 weeks.
  • I've had Sharp shooting pains in my lower abdomen for an hour earlier. They subsided now but I was freaking out . Are those just braxton hicks?? I'm a first time mom.
  • I'm 37 weeks as of saturday
  • 8 more cms just playing but it can b a while
  • edited August 2011
    With my daughter I went from a 1cm at 36 weeks to 2cm at 37weeks... My doctor told me on a wednesday that it would be any day... I had sex, walked, and drank pineapple Juice and my water broke that friday. Its possible but you have to be active even on days when you don't feel like it.