37 Weeks Today!

edited August 2011 in September 2011
I officially only have 3 more weeks til my due date. I am so ready! Its been a very long summer :)

Comments

• Me too!! Sept 13th. How are you feeling? Know What your having?
  • Not feeling so great. Don't sleep anymore and my back is killing me! I'm having a boy. How are you feeling? Do you know what you are having?
  • Im the same! Haven't slept in a few days. Its even hard to get around a little. My knees are achy! I feel like im 500 pounds! Im having a boy too! Can't wait to hold him!
  • I'm 37 weeks today as well. Wow I thought I was the only one with these feelings.
  • Nope.. at least the finish line is within reach and is adorable :) @lovable
  • Due date buddies! Wonder who will pop first. @devonair25 @lovable
  • @lilpeapod913 I how its me lol, but I'm serious
  • I plan on running around the block today! Lol
  • Yea, me too! Lol. I hope I have some progress tmrw!! Keep u posted. @devonair25
  • Well I walked about a mile....plan on going again later today. I will keep you posted too. @lilpeapod913
  • So I'm 36 w today and super tired as well just wondering if any of u feel like you can't keep your legs still at night?
  • @momof22be I do and im not due till october. They call it restless leg syndrome. My doc prescribed magnesium but its not helping. He finally had to force me to take a sleeping pill here and there because I was sleeping about one hour a night. It makes me feel insane! Ill finally fall asleep 3 min later I wake up cuz I have to move my legs. I get up and walk about 10 times a night good luck!
  • @brianewmom thanks and that sucks I feel like its just getting worse and in the morning I feel like I've been working out this sucks good luck to u too
  • Me too! September 13 hopefully a lil sooner!
  • 37 weeks today too!! I'm sitting in the waiting room of the docs hoping for some good progress lol...having a girl, and I'm not sure I have ever been so ready to have something be over with lol...wish me luck...maybe she will check me and my water will break lol...hey a girl can dream right?!?!?
  • Im 37 weeks Thursday with a boy also! ! :)
  • Its funny how impatient we all get. You would think we could just sit back and relax being its been so long already.....better said than done I guess.lol
  • I am 36 wks on thursday but being induced a week early. I am suppose to go in z14th at night.. And plan for the 15th.