What are you naming your baby and any specific reason you chose it?

edited August 2011 in Baby names
I'm due 10/30 with baby girl #2. We still haven't picked a name, but we have a short list...

Adriana Valentina...
DH came up with it for baby girl #1 and we didn't use it. #1 was born in February, so Valentina was in honor of Saint Valentine. Adrian Peterson is his favorite football player and we joked about naming a boy Adrian after him...then he came up with Adriana...not so much after the football player anymore...we just like it :)

Daniela Rosalie...
we both like Daniela and Rosalie is in honor of my Grandma who passed in March.

Daniela Vincenza...
same reason for Daniela and Vincenza (vin-chen-sah) is after her Godfather Vincenzo.

Comments

• All 3 names sound so pretty!
    We are nameing our son Loki Vincent.
    Loki is from Norse mythology and Vincent is a family name on my side, my great g-pas middle name.
    Good luck picking a name for your little one :-)
  • edited August 2011
    @thankful828 I remember reading about Loki in college! I love it! Plus, he'll be the only one in the class :) Great name!
  • @kaloresxcierre Haha! Which movie?! It's a great name!
  • My first sons name is Connor Douglas. Douglas after my husbands grandma(her maiden name)
    This baby boy will be Jack Austin. Jack after my grandfather.
  • Emilio Zachary naming him after his daddy gonna be a Jr.
  • Landon Emery. No reason, we just liked the name :)
  • C-section scheduled for Sept.16th with my 3rd girl! Naming her Autumn Kate. No particular reason, I just have always liked the name.
  • Carson Alexander BECAUSE KENTWORTH WAS REJECTED!
  • Lmao @blueberrysmom ur bound to get kentworth eventually

This baby wil b tre'vyn lamont. I had a dream very very early in my pregnancy that I delievered a baby boy an my dream was soooo real I seen his face an evrything an in my dream I named him tre'vyn. Lamont cuz a singer (I believe otis) from the temptations named his 1st son lamont, which my husband is crazy bout the temptations. So when we found out we we're in fact havin a boy ther was no debate over his name.
    Also all my kids hav the same intials as theyr daddy TLW :)
    @kaloresxcierre I remembr u tellin me that not to long ago! Lol its a cute name tho.
  • @breewashington08 I'm seriously thinking of getting another pet so I can name it Kentworth. Or maybe I'll make that Pushkin's middle name! Lol!
  • @blueberrysmom its a very classy name. pushkin kentworth sounds great together. I feel like he needs a sweatervest to go with his name
  • I totally agree! @breewashington08 However, Kelly won't like it so it will just be between me and Pushkin. Pushkin, the Kentworth is silent! :ar!
  • @blueberrysmom ehh wat do men know. My husband is dieing to name our son lavinio (from the movie, the wood) I say all name decisions shld b strictly up to the mother. Kentworth sounds presidential
  • Exactly. At least a senator or something! @breewashington08
  • @thankful828 Vincent is my maiden name! If we have a boy we are totally using it but a girl this round lol. Live Loki!
    We are naming our little Jellybean Rileigh Janelle Maria. Rileigh because she is ALWAYS riled up and I live the name. Janelle is for my Aunt and has been passed down and Maria is my hubby's grandma who raised him. :) I also had a dream about a little girl and I knew she was mine. I asked "Arianna?" (that wad the name we had chosen for a girl years ago) and she looked up at me and said "Don't be silly mommy, Arianna is up in heaven!" we had an ectopic last summer, so I think that wad her way of saying she is still watching over us. Sorry, first time I shared that with anyone but hubby, but is the reason we went in a different direction.
  • Lmao @bluueberrysmom haha a govenor mayb? Chief of police at the very least. :P
  • I'm naming my son Kayden Andrew, kat was my aunts middle name who passed away last month, and andrew is my cousins name who passed a year ago.
  • Kay opps was her middle name.
  • Jiovanni Anthony we wanted an Italian name and all of my kids names start with j so I had to switch the spelling.