Arghhhh ..! im so upset and angry i cant take livin here

Im 17 and live with my grandmas sittin room ive handed in my housin forms and asked for somewhere temp BUT all they wanna give me is a mother and baby unit in the middle of a run down crack dealing area ! Its really horrible there .. also on that note i cant go into a mother and baby unit because of my mental health issues ! Yet they dont understand this ! Im a lil ova 7 months and just wana place i can call home my nan makes me do EVERYTHING i mean from washing her clothes and hair too shuttin her bedroom window and turnin the light off n gettin her drinks n food constantly i love my nan too bits but ive had a few scares and ive also done the ligament and muscle in my tummy n back cant walk properly yet i still have too walk a mile and a half too put money in for my aunt and grandmas mates in Jamaica and pay her mates bills as hss away yet i BORROW ten pounds and she makes surr i pay it back n i do absolutely everything for her

Comments

• That sucks :-( have you been to the housing place and actually spoke to some one? Like sat in front of them an spelt it out? That's the only thing I can think of :-(
  • @pretty_princess01 yeh i did today went housing advice as thats where i wastold to go for temp but the lady kept lookin me up n down tellin me i dont make sense
  • are there any other housing units in your area u can look into?Usually they have a variety of places in my area though.....good luck!
  • Are you in the UK?
  • If you need a place sooner rather than later eg. Because you become homeless for example you will generally be placed in a unit like that or a bed and breakfast, shelter etc. I know from experience, I had a huge operation and lived in a first floor flat with only steep stairs for access. I couldn't leave the house by myself for over 3 months it was awful but had to wait it out on the housing list to get somewhere more appropriate. It took me nearly a year to be offered somewhere
  • Put your name down on local housing list and when baby comes take birth certificate down and you'll be bumped up the list