Im having a ....... ***Update Pictures***

edited August 2011 in Second Trimester
BOY!!! I wanted a girl but I happy with whatever God has blessed me with.. As long a he is health it doesnt really matter girl or boy.. I thank God that everything is normal as far as growth and development.. Bf is soooo excited to have a "mini him" lol.. I told him we will b trying again after our son is about a year old.. I am happy to have a boy first cuz then when I have a girl she will have a big brother to protect her..

Ohhh yea I got engaged on July 30th..!! When I figure out how to post pictures then I will show baby bump and the ring..

And I'm 22wks today!!! Time is flying by, I cnt wait to see my handsome lil prince!

http://m1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee492/AshCashJ/Mobile Uploads/?action=view&current=IMAG0014.jpg

http://m1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee492/AshCashJ/Mobile Uploads/?action=view&current=IMAG0015.jpg

Comments

• edited August 2011
    Congrats mama! Boys r awesome and perfect for your first. ;)
  • Thank yu! Yes my first and I am soooo anxious to see him!
  • Congrats. I had 2 boys before getting my girl lol. When are you due? Im due 12/31 with my 1st girl (3rd baby).
  • Congrats!!! Look on the bright side you don't have to go through the attitude stage with a girl LOL!!!
  • Lol yea my first was a boy and he is so easy I'm glad because when I had him I was almost 18 and I don't think I could handle all the girl drama but here I am 7 years later and now I wanted a girl and got her yay! :) u will love it boys r such mamas boys and even if u r feeling down they will always be there to snuggle u on the sofa my son always makes my day a little better. :)
  • @angel26 Thanks! Yea I look at it as a good thing cuz she will have protection whenever she comes.. Im due 12/27.

@mybabe yea lol thats what all of my bf's friends were telling him lol.. Honestly I dnt mind cuz I have a bit of an attitude myself lol..

@momof22be awww... Yea I told bf that he will b a momma's boy and spoiled of course lol.. There is a reason for everything so when it is time for me to get my girl I will.. Thanks for the encouragement!
  • No problem mama! I wanted a girl first too but god has his reasons that's for sure ;)
  • Welcome to team Blue! >:D<
  • @momof22be yur absolutely right..

@blueberrysmom thank yu!!
  • Congrats! Welcome to team Blue!!
  • Thank yu!!!!